3DXChat Community

Locations

Gizmo

Guest Suikazura

How about some "popular tourist spots"? 

A few examples:

a traditional Japanese building/area with Mt. Fuji in the background.

a French bistro (area) with the Eiffel Tower in the background.

a traditional German style bar (or similar).

And so forth.

I think Park seems nice too.  Glasses fields, gravel walkways, trees, flowers, water falls, ponds, caves, bridges, or so.  And I would like to see some kind of Aincient Ruins in the park. Broken stone pIlliers, a shirine, an alter for sacrifice, or a stone circle or something that making spiritual or mistical atmosphire.

Guest Suikazura

Tourist places you'd generally not get away with having sex in the open at. Like Eiffel Tower, amusement parks, etc

I didn't really mean it as "tourist" places but more for a reference for which areas would be chosen. My original idea is 2 fold. First it would give more areas and these could have the "feel" of player's country or region and second, it could be an area where that native language would be allowed in local. So was a way to maybe see the culture, in a way, as well as a place where people from those countries could gather.

Someone, on the suggestion forum, wanted separate servers for each region so people could use their own language. Bad idea, it would kill the population since you get people in waves, from different areas. On one server it is just lulls, on multiple servers it would be long periods of dead time. This would be a way to answer that request.

You could do something like how Disneyworld, Epcot Center does it.

rgJN5gy.jpg

I didn't really mean it as "tourist" places but more for a reference for which areas would be chosen. My original idea is 2 fold. First it would give more areas and these could have the "feel" of player's country or region and second, it could be an area where that native language would be allowed in local. So was a way to maybe see the culture, in a way, as well as a place where people from those countries could gather.

Someone, on the suggestion forum, wanted separate servers for each region so people could use their own language. Bad idea, it would kill the population since you get people in waves, from different areas. On one server it is just lulls, on multiple servers it would be long periods of dead time. This would be a way to answer that request.

You could do something like how Disneyworld, Epcot Center does it.

Oh I completely agree that player population shouldn't be split up until much much much further down the road, stuff like that kills small games increasingly quickly. 

Vegas is also a place that has a lot of different types of buildings and such from other famous areas.