3DXChat Community

Furnitures & Props

Gizmo

I'd request larger collidable floors to build on and an assortment of triangles, planes, cubes, cylinders and wall props to build with.

Β 

One last request, a blank foundation to build on. Maybe a beach, a city skyline in the background or the ability to change skybox's. in it.

Β 

I know I know... but I can dream too.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the idea of ceiling lights , it free up so much room around your flats. Β it would make room complete. Β That Disco ball was a brilliant suggestion Kimmy. Β I haven't seen one of them since the 70's it could be used everywhere not only in the private rooms. Β The Night Club, Sin, even on Love Island.Β 

:)

It isΒ said many times, but it is really necessary that we get a shower in our apartment with hot and steaming water.
Preferably with glass doors and where we can also have sex against these doors.
And yes, sextoys like dildos, vibrators, analbeads, butplugs but also a dong for our females:

post-15655-0-91866800-1493798650_thumb.jpg

Maybe it is al said but I would like to see in all locations a lot ofΒ more flowing dance movements for the dancepole (random collapsed).

AndΒ for our appartment more plants, books for on the shelves,Β a working TV-set, wall paintings,Β a working wall clockΒ andΒ bathroom (so necessay !)

For our self tattoos, piercings and all kinds ofΒ jewelry (also watches)

It isΒ said many times, but it is really necessary that we get a shower in our apartment with hot and steaming water.

Preferably with glass doors and where we can also have sex against these doors.

And yes, sextoys like dildos, vibrators, analbeads, butplugs but also a dong for our females:

attachicon.gifDong.jpg

Β 

I am sooo all about the shower idea. I love sex in water - which means more pool animations would be lovely as well, and maybe a hot tub/Jacuzzi with some of its own animations too. But mainly the shower idea. Having functional bathrooms in the apartments would make it a more immersive experience. You already have the toilets at Night Club, just a matter of making a little bathroom in the apartments!Β 

Each light source has a major impact on the rendering engine, especially when full shadows are on, so this is a sort of "optimization" :)

There is a simple check in the code that counts the lights (and TVs, which are also a light source).

You can check out the lightning impact by playing with settings in a heavily modded room (Light cubes don't count though, they're using another lightning technique or something).