3DXChat Community

Furnitures & Props

Gizmo

venom I love the spaΒ  :wub:

Β 

so apart that just to say that a music player in homes can be good and just to say that I think it's possible to realize easy just putting a radio selector in the TV Β we can have like that the possibility to choose between the different radio stations are already existing in the game

Β 

I think that can be realize before to create a real music player :unsure:

Β 

hope we can have this soonΒ  :D

How about if we could change "time" or "lights" in our rooms, early morning, midday, twilight, or night as like changing wallpapers or floor colourling? I would like to sleep alone in light of morning sun after all night party.

Yes that would be an awesome idea!

How about if we could change "time" or "lights"Β in our rooms, early morning, midday, twilight, or night as like changing wallpapers or floor colourling?Β  I would like toΒ sleep alone in light of morning sun afterΒ all night party.Β 

Β 

As far as i know, the weird ball (that shouldnt be visible to us) outside the home1, creates the whole big wallpaper for the zone (the city and the sea..) So maybe it would be possible to switch whole theme around the homes and not just the time of the day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, now that we can use the beanbags and tables/chairs in our homes, it would feel awesome to also have the spinnable bottle. So we can play private sexy games, heehee... A carpet would also be nice (with choosable colors!).Β 

Β 

Also, another idea that I've just had: what about making some of the 2D gifts into 3D objects that you can keep in our homes? For example, if someone gifts you a teddy bear, once you log into the home editor, you see the same teddy bear and can place it on your bed/shelf. Same for guitars, and also flowers!Β 

Β 

And it would be nice to have some books and stuff to put on those shelves, they look very sad without anything on them.Β 

• 2 months later...