3DXChat Community

How do I know that i am 3Dx addicted?

darkangel

How do I know that I am 3Dx addicted?

1. You look for your rabbit or cat ears in your wardrobe

2. you are on Love Island, you just want to change clothes and look for the button for the   wardrobe

3. you are in the office, have to go to the toilet and say to your boss "brb" or "afk"

4. you're in the office, wonder why no one says hello to you. And you're trying to restart.

5. you have an accident with your car, fight with your opponent and want to make screenshots ... damn where is the print button?

6. You are sitting with your buddy in the pub, want to ask him what is no matter to others  and ask him if he can not pm you

7. and if you want to go home after 12 glasses beer and move to the door, there is suddenly "lost server connection"

8. if your buddy calls you the next day and asks if you can help him at home with a little problem and wonder why you can not jump to him

9. you are at a party and have a guy who is always annoying you and wonder why he does not disappear when you ignore him

10. If you can not sleep at night and think: Why can't I log out?

11. you look in the morning out of the window, see a new construction site and think: ohhhh noooo not another update!

12. If you ask your boss why he does not pay you in xGold

13. if you want to pay with xGold in the Supermarket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in german

Woran erkenne ich, ob ich 3Dx -süchtig bin?

1. du suchst vergeblich in deinem Kleiderschrank nach Hasen- oder Katzenohren

2. du stehst auf Love Island, willst dich mal eben umziehen und suchst den button für den Kleiderschrank

3. du bist im Büro, mußt mal aufs klo und sagst zu deinem Chef "brb" oder "afk"

4. du bist im Büro, wunderst dich warum keiner hallo zu dir sagt. und du versuchst, neu zu starten.

5. du hast mit deinem Auto einen Unfall, streitest dich mit deinem Unfallgegner und willst Screenshots machen ... wo verdammt ist die Print- taste?

6. du sitzt mit deinem Kumpel in der Kneipe, möchtest ihn was fragen, was keinem was angeht und fragst ihn, ob er dich nicht pmen kann

7. und wenn du nach 12 Gläsern bier nach hause möchtest und zur Tür raus gehen willst, steht da plötzlich "lost server connection"

8. wenn dein Kumpel dich am nächsten Tag anruft und fragt, ob du ihm zu hause bei einem kleinen Problem helfen kannst und wunderst dich, warum du ihn nicht anspringen kannst

9. du bist auf ner Party und hast so'n Typen, der dich ständig nervt und wunderst dich warum er nicht verpufft, wenn du ihn ignorierst

10. wenn du nachts nicht schlafen kannst und denkst: warum kann ich mich nicht ausloggen?

11. du guckst morgens aus dem Fenster, siehst eine neue Baustelle und denkst: och neee nich schon wieder ein update !

12. wenn du deinen Chef fragst, warum er dir deinen Lohn nicht in xGold auszahlt

13. wenn du im Aldi mit xGold bezahlen willst

• When you look for and can't find that delete character button

When you look for and can't find that create new character to start over

When you realize it takes more than taking your clothes off to get a boner

When you try to feed your avatar dinner

Guest silverbackalphabull

When someone tells you they're going to delete their avatar and make a new one and lies straight to your face 

When you're jealous over how your avatar never has to even think about STDs ... or any birth control whatsoever ... or periods ... or UTIs ... or yeast infections ... even though guys here insist on vaginal right after anal (without washing up first).

• 5 months later...

How do you know when your addicted...

When the top of your RL pussy and your clit are so sore you have to stop going into 3dXchat Lesbian rooms in order for it to heal up.

Not about to go to the doctor or my gyn and tell them how I got a friction burn on my genitals because of a video game..

Thats how you know...I'm off to find some KY Jelly at the store :)