3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

-talk to the hand...

Or a cold-kiss auto block animation. Something that works as an automatic interrupt and plays the defensive animation...

Like....

Just as the Cold-Kiss is coming in, the unwilling recipient raises up there beer to take a swig and the cold-kisser takes the bottom of the bottle in the lip... lol

It takes out the need for tons of consent popups, and ads an element of risk/humor to the random encounters in the bar... like a real night club!

Something I think should be really easy for the devs to add.

I find I don't use the poles as often as I would like as the constant clicking needed to keep from doing the same thing over and over again takes you away from the chat.

My suggestion is to have a place where we can enter like a script that will do a series of moves on the pole so we can use the chat easier than we can now.

Like say enter   2,3,4,3 and it then loops through that sequence of moves on the pole repeatedly.

Also I have asked about this before but as there are now poles being placed on tables using cheats I think the devs should consider making it available to all.

Lots of people want to be able to this in their rooms and are getting a bit pissed off when they see them in other rooms.

So please can we have it so we can place poles on top of tables.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to know what you guys think about having a speed bar for dance animations.

Some of the new dances look really good and I'm not complaining, but I thought that some of them would look even better if slowed down a bit.

Edited by Shanti
"[DANCE ANIMATIONS] Suggestion" by Paloma merged here

On the note of classiness, may I suggest a speed slider for the dancing animations to meet the mood or more exotic fantasies ? I don't think it should be too hard to implement and fit the rhythms of both music and what else might stir the mind  :)

Thank you for bringing the suggestion to attention again Paloma, I would definitely love to see that implemented. *waves to the devs*  :)

Edited by Shanti

But don't make the max speed on the slider the same speed as the ones we have now. Let us speed them up and slow them down, so it can match different song speeds :D

Edited by Shanti