3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

Animations not related to sex?

[OT]

without interferring with the interface can be activated typing into the chat something like

/cheers

/blowkiss

/taunt

/point

etc etc :)

[/OT]

Suggest regular animations here.

i would like closer hug during the dance and different, tighter cuddle on bed..

Ill just give you the animations instead of trying to describe:

6201380.gif Invite giphy.gifShy

tumblr_m8il7pZWVx1ruji2v.gif Excited bouncing but not overexcited like Conan here xD

1370.gif Facepalm!

Im sorry this is going to be such a spam post :3

_kpop_gif__lee_hwanhee___monroe__s_heel_Wink! tumblr_lo8xd02dA91qmh1v7o1_r1_500.gif I would die for this.

27zhuag.gifasian-girl-cute-Favim.com-466233.gif That.. fist wiggle thing.. <3

Other ideas:

/clap /yoyo /scratch head /yawn /head nod (yes and no) /stretch

Guest SoFlaBoy

A facing each other straddle/kiss and eventually a straddle/sex pose for the couches.

A Fist bump (been asking for this since 1st day in game)

Lie down on your back in the bed alone

Butterfly kisses on stomach while laying down

This could be a long, long list......

Suggestions above are all very cool. Spooning on bed without kissing, as in head on chest, etc.

My vote goes to updating the male, stool "Sit 1" animation. Males look depressed sitting like that, and completely disengaged with their surroundings. Poor pole dancers always with my back to them.

A simple crossed arm pose would be nice... Any poses leaning against a wall would also be good, but I can understand the programming night mare that could bring.  

Simple hold hands poses... or sitting together on the floor/bed... Sitting down with one person's head laying on the other's lap.  More sitting poses like Kileela mentioned except on the floor as well.  

Some massage poses inside the apartment kissing in the love island sits for all straight and homo couples possibility to sit in couple at the beach lie on bed for men we can only do one thing ☹ (good one sure but just that one) cuddle in the pool too inside or ouside flats or using the flat one freely

I think it's enough for the moment don't want to give you more works that you have already

Lets remember this issue of Spammers and Cold Callers

Yes, so any gesture or action that involves interaction with another player needs to be accepted by the receiving player, just like couple dance is now.

Frankly, I think we need to add an Accept button for any cuddle, kiss on cheek, and even kiss during couple dance. Slap, kick, handshake, massage, or any similar new action between two players needs to have an Accept button. 

Even if it is a sex game, it damn well has to be a consensual sex game, and that mean consent for each and every action.

Of course, if you want to build in a setting to automatically accept every offered action, fine. But I think that all players need to be able to refuse any offered action if they want.

Guest Justyna

Ill just give you the animations instead of trying to describe:

6201380.gif Invite giphy.gifShy

tumblr_m8il7pZWVx1ruji2v.gif Excited bouncing but not overexcited like Conan here xD

1370.gif Facepalm!

Im sorry this is going to be such a spam post :3

_kpop_gif__lee_hwanhee___monroe__s_heel_Wink! tumblr_lo8xd02dA91qmh1v7o1_r1_500.gif I would die for this.

27zhuag.gifasian-girl-cute-Favim.com-466233.gif That.. fist wiggle thing.. <3

Other ideas:

/clap /yoyo /scratch head /yawn /head nod (yes and no) /stretch

:))))

tell-me-more2.gif