3DXChat Community

Why do most girls on 3dx like abusive sex?

CumProvider

Those are prolly dudes lol j/k. They are most likely like that bc they wouldn't do it in real so they live the fantasy here without getting really abused or used. They are ppl that prolly have control of everything in their real life and when they come into game they want to lose the control and have someone do it. Anywho those are some theories

I know for myself I love having a dominate male have his way with me. I am like that I believe bc all day every day I have to take charge get me and my kids up and ready, work, pay bills, make all the decisions. You know real life shit. So yeah I love to tease and play to get a guy so excited he wants to push me up against a wall and do what he badly wants to do. *winks at Winnfield*. Now no I'm not one to be someones pet 24/7 I'm too free spirited for that. I like to have my fun and go on with what I want to do. You can have your control over me in that moment but no not 24/7. I fight back and bite :P Also you can get the romantic Vanilla sex anytime in real so that is another reason why some don't look for that but hun there are some that want that you just need to look harder. I like vanilla sex too but I do enjoy the animalist sex that is full of raw passion and desire for one another.

Guest SherryS

I've been here a year. I can tell you that you would get more response from a woman by talking to her with some common sense than trying to over power her with crazy out there domination. Speaking for only myself I like a man to be the man, but I also like to be in charge too, at times, so 50/50 works for me. We all like to be talked dirty to, but it doesn't necessarily mean we all want to be treated like dirty sluts, but to each his/her own. I think what happens in private should totally be between two consenting  adults.  But you really shouldn't assume that if you have came across a few that like Abuses during sex that all women like it. I would totally kick your ass and make you call me mommy for a year if you tried to abuse me. (JK) Good luck with the game. It truly is what you make it. 

Online or RL, I'm kind of a romantic person. I always flirt and stuff before I make the move. But most girls seem to not dig it, their bio says to use them, abuse them, etc. What the hell? Girls in RL aren't like that.

Genuine question: You're a romantic (more power to your elbow) so why did you chose CumProvider for your name? It's about as unromantic as I can imagine...

Online or RL, I'm kind of a romantic person. I always flirt and stuff before I make the move. But most girls seem to not dig it, their bio says to use them, abuse them, etc. What the hell? Girls in RL aren't like that.

Considering your choice of name i would be very surprised if you know much about girls in RL.    :rolleyes:

And why wouldnt you ask these girls instead of creating a speculation party?    :huh:

Hmm...they don't and I assume the statement is just meant to be provocative and engender discussion which I guess is a good thing :) But...abuse is abuse and not the same as a D/s relationship. To me...if you think that's what BDSM is all about then I think you missed the point big time...but I'm hardly experienced enough to know that's true for everyone in the real world.

I think you'll find most D/s relationships that are genuine are deeply founded on love, trust and respect. Speaking as a girl who loves not being in control I wouldn't classify anything involved in that as abuse...being consensually used to give someone I love pleasure is very different though. *blush* lol

Most human beings want to be loved and adored at heart of course and for some of us a person who makes us feel that way can do anything they want with us.

Don't think I answered the question but that's me lol...just don't want abuse confused with D/s relationships

Love ya :) xx

I been around a bit and while I've seen subs but I've never seen much of this. Sure there are bukakke rooms or whatever but that is all fantasy. I wouldn't take it to mean all "girls" like being abused. Just like if a guy wants to be a cuckhold. I am not going to label all guys as weak and obsessed with being used and abused. Also if a woman wants to be dominated or have rough sex there is nothing wrong with it. You can be romantic and still blow her back out now and again. Maybe that is getting lost in translation and you are assuming all of those women want to be abused.

Hilarious. Also while I hate to be a snob the chances of me talking to someone with that name are slim to none. I'd never take them seriously.

Totally second that. And it's not just a question of being taken seriously.

To put it another way... if I want a Michelin starred meal, I'll hardly go to Pizza Hut...

Genuine question: You're a romantic (more power to your elbow) so why did you chose CumProvider for your name? It's about as unromantic as I can imagine...

If you think that's my name in the game, I don't know what to tell you. It's just a funny name and I see many girls calling themselves "CumDumpster" so I chose this name as a joke. It's not my name in the game FYI.

If you think that's my name in the game, I don't know what to tell you. It's just a funny name and I see many girls calling themselves "CumDumpster" so I chose this name as a joke. It's not my name in the game FYI.

Well that's good to hear. So what is your name in game?