3DXChat Community

Saving Nightclub 2.0 initiative

TashaTight

From what I can tell everyone seems to have moved to the player room that looks exactly like it. "DIRTY SLUTS IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS" I think it was? 

Then again, I've only been a member for a few days, so that's just my observations mixed with what I was told by someone I met.

From what I can tell everyone seems to have moved to the player room that looks exactly like it. "DIRTY SLUTS IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS" I think it was?

Then again, I've only been a member for a few days, so that's just my observations mixed with what I was told by someone I met.

I was never in that room but the room name let me assume it is a pure sex room. Didn't remember that the NC was such a place :P

I'm just saying its not like it used to be. and it is dead in there when ever I hop in there I think the most I saw in there once was 10 ppl I think. That was once in a while. So I guess find out when Rob hangs in there then we will know when its not dead.

I was never in that room but the room name let me assume it is a pure sex room. Didn't remember that the NC was such a place :P

Oddly it isn't. I went in there one time expecting to see a mass of limbs entwined limbs and a cacophony of moaning akin to that of the monkey house at the zoo. When I got in there it was full of people... dancing as if it was NC. lol

I'm just saying its not like it used to be. and it is dead in there when ever I hop in there I think the most I saw in there once was 10 ppl I think. That was once in a while. So I guess find out when Rob hangs in there then we will know when its not dead.

Atm there are 4 ppl dancing and i never saw Rob at NC....still waiting for him and his spectacular strip show  :D:P 

because it doesnt have slutty, fuck or sex in the name

This is more true than I would care to admit

It's not actually lol. I went there my first night wondering why there were 40 people, and was pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere. There were maybe like two couples in the back rooms having sex and like one in the bathroom. Other than that, there was a bunch of people dancing and chatting.

This is more true than I would care to admit

It's not actually lol. I went there my first night wondering why there were 40 people, and was pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere. There were maybe like two couples in the back rooms having sex and like one in the bathroom. Other than that, there was a bunch of people dancing and chatting.

Perfect, a sex room full of shy guys LMAO

most of the so called sex rooms arent really sex rooms. well, they are sex rooms but you dont see wall to wall sex. I have went in that shut up and fuck room a couple times and was 40 people in it. 39 was just standing there and one was jacking off in the flowers.   no, it wasnt me, that time

Sounds like my bro he likes to water the palms at sex rooms.....or are you fibbing this time  ;)