3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

holding hands woulda been nice  :) ... yes I know, i'm a prude.

If holding hands is what you want then you can ask 3DXCHAT to introduce Tantric Yoga postures, these are not sex poses but are as essential as sex poses. They rekindle the hidden powers and helps in healing. These moves are for the PRUDES. In tantra, you must do them before you begin sex.

Screenshot_1_zpsgsdkyugk.png

Screenshot_2_zpsiwy9ohai.png

Screenshot_3_zpsagpdp0zl.png

Screenshot_4_zpsxurbjugc.png

Screenshot_5_zpsdnbep8wy.png

Screenshot_6_zpsespf7ccj.png

Screenshot_7_zpsds8srtl0.png

Screenshot_8_zpsimpgq3hx.png

Screenshot_9_zpsgznh0ei2.png

Screenshot_16_zpsyk2zxcrt.png

holding hands woulda been nice  :) ... yes I know, i'm a prude.

Apart from the ones I have mentioned above you can also try these ones, I mean request 3DXCHAT to introduce especially for PRUDES like you. If these poses are not enough for you and you wish to know more about TANTRA and TANTRIC SEX please click this link: http://www.sivasakti.com/tantra/

Screenshot_13_zps8kmc4qux.png

Screenshot_12_zps456unaum.png

Screenshot_11_zpsudhdsrwq.png

Screenshot_10_zpsk7zgmvee.png

I would like to be able to carry a woman in my arms.Smile

AND kiss her while I do it.

Shorty

We already have two carry positions in 3DXCHAT for both anal and vaginal sex. However, If you want more "CARRYING" you can request 3DXCHAT to install these exclusive carrying positions

Screenshot_1_zpshxdyx9us.png

Screenshot_2_zpspe6pqupp.png

Screenshot_3_zpsw7abdmwk.png

Screenshot_4_zpsg6v7vdrz.png

I would like to be able to carry a woman in my arms.Smile

AND kiss her while I do it.

Shorty

Before you choose women please note that you choose the right vagina for your PENIS length for maximum satisfaction.

The 3 types of women according to the Kamasutra

The Kamasutra classified women into three types which gives the names of animals, Female deer(DOE), elephant woman and horsewoman(MARE).

The deer would be one woman whose vagina (yoni) is about 6 fingers deep; remember that these are measures of the time. Physically the woman doe has a delicate, childish features, small head, dark eyes, thick curly hair. According to the Kamasutra, a woman has such thick legs, especially thighs and arms rounded. As a personality trait emphasized that women doe is affectionate but jealous.

Women mare or horsewoman has a depth of 9 vaginal fingers, the Kamasutra describes her physical appearance has highlighted that wide hips, big breasts and thick arms.

This kind of woman loves food and is very sleepy but be very affectionate with men.

The elephant woman has a vagina that measures 12 fingers deep, the Kamasutra is described as a black-haired woman with plump cheeks, thick lips, nose and long ears and thick. This kind of woman would be short arms with hands and feet round or approximate to that form. In this case, it highlights that women elephant would have trouble achieving orgasm.

The three types of Kamasutra men 

Hare Man, in this type of man’s penis the erection would be about 6 fingers (measured at the time) and corresponds to a person of short stature, thighs, knees, feet and hands small but provided with the rest of the body. According to the Kamasutra hare, man would have a rounded face with large eyes and small teeth. The personality would be that of a man who acts calmly and moderately but in the background is very ambitious.

The bull-man, the penis in erection as measured is 9 fingers and the Kama Sutra is a big man, robust wide chest and abdomen flat. The face would stand out a broad forehead and large eyes. Bull man’s personality is characterized by anxiety, irritability and a violent temper.

The horseman, the erect penis would have a measure of 12 fingers, according to Kamasutra physically be tall, athletic, muscular, hands and feet long and big teeth. The man’s personality would be a passionate but lazy horse; women who attract this type are those of large and robust.

Also, note that SEX between Hare & Deer, Bull & Mare, Horse & Elephant, Bull & Elephant, Horse & Deer, Horse & Mare EQUAL UNIONS and result in maximum satisfaction. While UNIONS between Hare & Mare, Hare & Elephant, Bull & Deer are UNEQUAL UNIONS.

Sadly in today's world, everyone is looking for a MONSTER COCKS which has become a sex symbol, whether you are satisfied or not is not an issue anymore. All that matters is SIZE.

In these unequal unions, when the male exceeds the female in point of size, his union with a woman who is immediately next to him in size is called high union, and is of two kinds; while his union with the woman most remote from his size is called the highest union, and is of one kind only. On the other hand, when the female exceeds the male in point of size, her union with a man immediately next to her in size is called low union, and is of two kinds; while her union with a man most remote from her in size is called the lowest union, and is of one kind only. In other words, the horse and mare, the bull and deer, form the high union, while the horse and deer form the highest union. On the female side, the elephant and bull, the mare and hare, form low unions, while the elephant has and the hare make the lowest unions. There are, then, nine kinds of union according to dimensions.

Now with the world editor it got me thinking if poses could be similarly outsourced to the user base!  

Just like the rooms there'd be a lot of terrible ones, and glitchy, but just like the rooms there'd be some real standouts.  Maybe the devs could sort them out, etc.

I'm technically inclined in some regards but not this, so I'm mostly talking out of my butt.  Just more poses are always a good idea and there's a lot of users who are technically inclined in this way.  

Now with the world editor it got me thinking if poses could be similarly outsourced to the user base!  

Just like the rooms there'd be a lot of terrible ones, and glitchy, but just like the rooms there'd be some real standouts.  Maybe the devs could sort them out, etc.

I'm technically inclined in some regards but not this, so I'm mostly talking out of my butt.  Just more poses are always a good idea and there's a lot of users who are technically inclined in this way.  

The idea of more poses is not always the solution, but making the place more interesting by providing people more and more opportunity to showcase their creativity. The WORLD EDITOR is just doing that. I visited a game that I found was magnifying SEX. The poses are almost the same the same that we have here, but it provided it's players options to showcase their talent and creativity. Options like BDSM, MYTHOLOGY, COMICS, TOONS etc made the old sex poses new. I feel that we must have this type of initiative here in 3DXCHAT as well.

Screenshot_1_zpstgin7ddl.png

We can also use some "OUT OF THE BOX" poses as ADD-ON with our basic sex poses to make them look attractive. We can give the players options of having sex both protected way; by using a condom, or unprotected way. We can introduce "CONDOMS" with poses.

Screenshot_1_zpsechfqz7t.png

The problem with an option to create our own poses is that a lot of peoples would not know how to do . Second , what if e friend create a pose and want to play it with me but i don't have it ? Third , i think it would have too much "new poses" where the woman would be treated like an object .