3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Well I'm sure this has been said before but with the strap on added. I think FF poses should have the same poses MF have. Kind of seems unfair that MF poses have a lot more. I think FF and MM have always been playing catch up to MF poses and I think there needs to be a big update for the LGBT community.

Thanks!

(^・o・^)ノ

The majority of the sex poses recently have all been MM or FF.  If they would just alternate each pose update it would be fine.  MF, FF, MM, Threesome.  Repeat.  Everybody will be happy.  They seem to like releasing big waves of content focused on one niche at a time though.  Thus the people who aren't benefiting from that update spaz out.  Their updates are, unpredictable and random.

Some easy logic fixes to make Sex more fun in Threesome Mode (NO new Animations needed)

Add an "Auto Agree to Change Sex Position Requests" Button to make things smoother.

Make Couple Positions avaiable in Threesome Mode!

Just add an fixed spot left/right, in front of sofa / bed for the third non-active/watching Player masturbating and waiting till he/she switches position with the current active Player by hitting the same "Sex Position"-Icon again.

Make Cumshots avaible in threesome mode!!!! 

Just add an fixed sport right/left/behind of the group member whos coming and waiting till his/her turn comes by hitting the Cum Button again

A little reminder for the devs . I would like to see a pose for lesbians ( and i think many lesbians and maybe some bisex women too ) , i would call this pose "standing cunilungus" . It would be more or less the same pose than the blowjob for hétéro and gay couples ( <-- maybe ) but without a pénis/strap option . Thanks by advance :)

Some easy logic fixes to make Sex more fun in Threesome Mode (NO new Animations needed)

Add an "Auto Agree to Change Sex Position Requests" Button to make things smoother.

Make Couple Positions avaiable in Threesome Mode!

Just add an fixed spot left/right, in front of sofa / bed for the third non-active/watching Player masturbating and waiting till he/she switches position with the current active Player by hitting the same "Sex Position"-Icon again.

Make Cumshots avaible in threesome mode!!!! 

Just add an fixed sport right/left/behind of the group member whos coming and waiting till his/her turn comes by hitting the Cum Button again

While intentions with auto agree sound good i doubt it will work inpractice, auto accept in threesomes are eventually going to make girls go into lesbian action in a FFM, once pussy licking with penetration added down road as a threesome option. Think a feature llike this going to make most heterosexual women stay completely clear of any threesome involving other girls entirely.

As far as i know , there is no lesbian action in FFM poses actually . checking with bots ...

First one ( couch ) : the man hold both women in his arms , no lesbian act .

second one ( couch ) : the man fuck a woman and finger the pussy of the other , no lesbian act.

Third one ( bed ) : one woman suck man's penis and the other kiss him , no lesbian act .

Fourth one ( bed ) : one woman ride man's pénis and the other ride man's mouth , no lesbian act .

As far as i know , there is no lesbian action in FFM poses actually . checking with bots ...

First one ( couch ) : the man hold both women in his arms , no lesbian act .

second one ( couch ) : the man fuck a woman and finger the pussy of the other , no lesbian act.

Third one ( bed ) : one woman suck man's penis and the other kiss him , no lesbian act .

Fourth one ( bed ) : one woman ride man's pénis and the other ride man's mouth , no lesbian act .

Was not saying there was, just that there been so many asking for pussylicking with penetrations for FFM, so they're bound to show up. Meaning those who are heterosexual girls will either be forced to agree to them, or stay clear from FFM 3somes.

At least that is what i foresee may happen if there come a auto accept change of 3some poses. That said not really sure what would be a good solution, as i agree with 3somes being more smooth between pose changing as well as partner position swapping be nice.

To be able to do this on couches, beds & tables.

twhze0O.gif

Thinking tables and chairs will get a mixed reception, less is versions where you can turn them off. I see many who make more social meeting spots who like to keep beds sometimes couches out, to avoid random room tourist to start having sex everywhere. Think they're going to be upset if they now can't have tables or chairs either in their rooms, i understand ignore can actively remove people who "misbehave" but it would require a long list and likely be a less enjoyable way to have a public room open.

Think if Sex options are added to chairs and tables it should at least be with the thought of making a option to turn them off, or at least being able to place versions without. While i understand this is a virtual sex medium there some who simply like to party in an atmosphere where you get to know, the partner a little and not just auto accept and.. well. Just think you need to think of that group to when adding something like this, that's just my thoughts anyways  :D