3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

On 4/26/2021 at 6:29 PM, Loruna said:

Its their game so they decide it.

We all should be able to decide it here or on Discord if your Animations are good enough for us! We pay for it!

They have a super new function called "Gif`s" to present something new or upcoming or maybe something to "Vote" !?

just dreaming

1 hour ago, Rodin said:

We all should be able to decide it here or on Discord if your Animations are good enough for us! We pay for it!

They have a super new function called "Gif`s" to present something new or upcoming or maybe something to "Vote" !?

just dreaming

Well the issue is, that my animations sometimes get declined by details that only few of the player would even see. But if someone sees them, it gets spreaded. Like "hey look there. There is the issue" and stuff like that. The devs want to prevent that, so I understand it. Through gifs you would never see such details.

13 hours ago, Loruna said:

Well the issue is, that my animations sometimes get declined by details that only few of the player would even see. But if someone sees them, it gets spreaded. Like "hey look there. There is the issue" and stuff like that. The devs want to prevent that, so I understand it. Through gifs you would never see such details.

@Gizmo, you don't accept poses because of something that hardly anybody sees, but every woman has NO makup for two weeks now? And our breasts, even wearing a bra, are bouncing all over the place...

So, no lipstick and zero-g breasts are acceptable, but the reason we don't get Loruna's poses is that they might not be 10000% perfect? Are you kidding me???
And in the pic you can see how "perfect" the stuff is that we get instead. But, hey, Lovense parties!!!

2021-05-25 14-19-11_2524.png

Edited by Diana Prince

it's true that this short-sleeved sweater looks strangely like our short-sleeved t-shirt. and the sweater is long sleeve finally the dress taste add to this game its a bit limited when you see putting on slimming leggings because that is what it is used for

ps . thank you for opening another topic to criticize the bugs because we are on the topic of installation even if there are 50 installation pages and it will take 10 years to add them all .

Edited by pomme

5 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

@Gizmo, you don't accept poses because of something that hardly anybody sees, but every woman has NO makup for two weeks now? And our breasts, even wearing a bra, are bouncing all over the place...

So, no lipstick and zero-g breasts are acceptable, but the reason we don't get Loruna's poses is that they might not be 10000% perfect? Are you kidding me???
And in the pic you can see how "perfect" the stuff is that we get instead. But, hey, Lovense parties!!!

2021-05-25 14-19-11_2524.png

Now, lets calm down a bit. I didnt say that my poses get every time denied because of small details. Sometimes there are big issues in my animations to cause them to be denied. Mostly, when my poses have issues with details, I fix them and they are fine then.

About the bugs... well. I guess there are other topics discussing over them since weeks. Lets keep that topic about pose ideas. Btw. I am right now working on a sex pose with kissing, like someone here suggested. :) 

36 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Will there be something else than only one foreplay pose for us lesbians in the next update ?

I have created and send in a lick pose for the table yesterday. I dont know if they will come in the next update, but i am working on some FF poses indeed 😊 i know there is more than just licking for lesbians, dont worry 😋

Edited by Loruna

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since we are discussing about sex poses and * future * updates (lol) I wish to share my thoughts... Well, first at all... I understand there are problems with titties play, due to slider etc. but I am very disappointed they didn't try to find some workaround (i.e. using fixed titties sizes). This could allow us choosing our own size but would simplify (at least I think) the programming job. Tits rubbing, caressing and licking is an important part of love. Too bad using only fantasy or  words for it. I think many of us could also accept some result 'less than perfect' :). Second: I don't understand why they don't implement some double-dildo scene... I don't think it would be too much difficult and, for sure, it would be quite spicy ( I know .... the fact I love it IRL it's not a good reason, maybe ;). Third: I noticed the most of FF/FFF poses they add are derived from the MF/MFF ones. I don't like it. Those poses are ok for futa/girls NOT for FF. At least, this is my opinion. And FFF poses are very static... Last thing: it would be nice if they have on different tabs real FF poses (with or without strap-on) and fake ones (playable only if one of partners has a true cock that cannot be disabled). I dislike them and every time I have to be very careful to avoid its selection, pose thumbnails are not big. Kisses and hugs to all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Rebekkah said:

Besides a desk top and lap top, what other devices can we access the game with? Any tablets?

I think 3DXC just runs on Intel Processors. So Macs with new processors might not work.
I have a MS Surface tablet, that works fine, but navigating via trackpad is not the easiest method to navigate. So you might still need a mouse. Especially for building.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:15 AM, Diana Prince said:

I think 3DXC just runs on Intel Processors. So Macs with new processors might not work.
I have a MS Surface tablet, that works fine, but navigating via trackpad is not the easiest method to navigate. So you might still need a mouse. Especially for building.