3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

6 hours ago, Arran said:

Well BroMoonlight, in game I wanted to get more pose where bi-sex pose (futa on male), but there is not much.. there is a lot pose FF pose (futa on female)...Β Β and I do know there is few ppl a lot wanted to haveΒ variation.. It depends Gizmo and Lisa what pose will add in game or not.. Loruna made a lot pose but Lisa some disagrees.. so she gave it up..Β 

So I am not sure Gizmo orΒ Lisa will add same pose.. like you suggested MMF...

Β 

We had some disagreements thats true. But I talked to Lisa some days ago and we found an agreement :)Β 
I will create poses for the game again.

8 hours ago, BroMoonlight said:

i mean, we can do this, but there no pose to do it MMF867563539_2021-03-1514-36-58_12600.thumb.png.f559ea2d813a1282ac9f4e53db56fcf1.png

And to let you know, I am looking to make that cuddle pose also for MMF. :)Β 

Edited by Loruna

• 3 weeks later...

It is really true, need lot more poses and need 3some poses much because very useless like that, and more options too ,1rst option exp: (why we must clic to accept a poseΒ and we cant have a automaticΒ option), 2nd option exple:( see around holes and the sperm dripping, it is more exciting andΒ not difficult too create it) and it is not possible to know easly if it is shemales poses or women, and it isn't good for our pleasure to send a bad request and try after to see where is the good pose. Lot need to change, and since december nothing, really i hope next update will to be very big, with lot poses, outfits, options, hairs, builds blocks and more.Β 

Edited by christyxox

and dont forget soft poses, when i want do a massage at my love, it is like iΒ break her neck, and we have not choices and speed options, and it is impossible caress her body , reallyΒ it is useless, if you want chill, soft and sweet moments,Β when we will can touch the partner body, butt and nibbles,( and saying it is because we have differentΒ size, it is impossible) it is not true, it is less easy but it is possible to know sizes partners and do a good pose, but need to create few poses in one exp: (if size <30 do pose nibble 1, if 30=<size<=50 do nibble2 ect...), all is possible. and for butts really not lot different big or small size why we cant caress it? So we need lot options, and it is not impossible and too long time between updates.

Edited by christyxox

I don't really understand... updates where nice and regular at the beginning of the year, now it seems to slow down again with no communication from Gizmo or Lisa.

Some stuff people hope for could be made very easily though, I've seen it on games that are mere pirate versions of this one, but at least they regularly add poses, face types, new dresses, eyebrows etc. to give the players some variety. Why can't this be done here? I'm playing this game for almost 4 yrs now and since the new editor, the game gets more boring by the day... dance rooms with hundreds of zombies that clearly only go there to get the music stream of a live dj, or terribly built fuck rooms where you get colded every 5 seconds..... BOOOORINGGG !!! And the last decent dress or bikini we got? mmmmmm, think it must date from 2018 :(

I wouldn’t mind if the updates weren’t regular if the game was free... but me & my other half pay for the game, so Gizmo & Lisa are getting two lots of money from this household. Just feels like it’s a case of β€˜now we have your money, we can do what we want’.

Β 

neither of us want to quit the game because we enjoy it, but I think we’re both now considering it because of how little comms we get from the people who run the game, and I get the feeling we aren’t the only ones thinking thisΒ 

32 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

I wouldn’t mind if the updates weren’t regular if the game was free... but me & my other half pay for the game, so Gizmo & Lisa are getting two lots of money from this household. Just feels like it’s a case of β€˜now we have your money, we can do what we want’.

Β 

neither of us want to quit the game because we enjoy it, but I think we’re both now considering it because of how little comms we get from the people who run the game, and I get the feeling we aren’t the only ones thinking thisΒ 

Not in habit of wanting to get involved with defending developers, but they're a small indie team from what we been told in past, try take a look past patreon and see how many updates are put out there on a regular monthly basis and size of them. Then they're also paying for servers we use and the maintenance so doubt it's not like they just pocket all money they're being given through subs.

Then add to that many regulars here are likely running on X-mas discount sub which is about 30% or so If I recall right for 1 year sub. So I don't think they're rolling in money and not using any of it into game and development, sure if it been a bigger studio you probably see a much higher activity rate on updates since they'd have more resources for it. Like when some community members did stuff for updates.

But if they're 5-6 people it's probably gonna take some time and sure some them currently a working between next update and new feature that gonna go into the game in future.

11 hours ago, TashaTight said:

Not in habit of wanting to get involved with defending developers, but they're a small indie team from what we been told in past, try take a look past patreon and see how many updates are put out there on a regular monthly basis and size of them. Then they're also paying for servers we use and the maintenance so doubt it's not like they just pocket all money they're being given through subs.

Then add to that many regulars here are likely running on X-mas discount sub which is about 30% or so If I recall right for 1 year sub. So I don't think they're rolling in money and not using any of it into game and development, sure if it been a bigger studio you probably see a much higher activity rate on updates since they'd have more resources for it. Like when some community members did stuff for updates.

But if they're 5-6 people it's probably gonna take some time and sure some them currently a working between next update and new feature that gonna go into the game in future.

Regardless of how big the team is. If they're charging money for it, users are going to expect updates. I use the term updates in two ways as well; added content and also keeping user updated as to what is going on, what they're planning, their progress with it etc. - perhaps I should have made that clearer as reading my reply back now I can see why it might have come across as me just wanting content in the game.

I just want to know what's going on. This silence for months really isn't a good move on their part. Even like every two weeks saying 'here's our progress' or 'here;s what we're planning' would go a long way and wouldn't take them any time...

7 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

Regardless of how big the team is. If they're charging money for it, users are going to expect updates. I use the term updates in two ways as well; added content and also keeping user updated as to what is going on, what they're planning, their progress with it etc. - perhaps I should have made that clearer as reading my reply back now I can see why it might have come across as me just wanting content in the game.

I just want to know what's going on. This silence for months really isn't a good move on their part. Even like every two weeks saying 'here's our progress' or 'here;s what we're planning' would go a long way and wouldn't take them any time...

Don't hold your breath. They almost never give any info about what's going on...

5 hours ago, Neur said:

Don't hold your breath. They almost never give any info about what's going on...

That true. i guess that's why numbers of players are falling.Β  apart from two dozens of people here on forum no active membersΒ same with game. they promised many things but again fail to deliver or fail to communicate with players. 2 people team should hire more team members.Β 

13 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

Just wondering... does anyone still remember that Loruna and other players are helping devsΒ to making poses& animations...? it doesn't suppose to be this slow... right?

By the sounds of it 90% of the stuff they make is rejected entirely or they get told 'not in this update' only for it to never be mentioned again.

22 hours ago, _Sophie_ said:

By the sounds of it 90% of the stuff they make is rejected entirely or they get told 'not in this update' only for it to never be mentioned again.

Yea, more or less its like that. I did send in my last pose round about a month agoΒ and it got rejected directly.
I guess the devs have their standarts and so on and I wouldnt mind it. Although right now, my privat life is so much stress, that I dont want to bother with that right now. I have barely the motivation to create more poses right now because of my RL situation. So, I sayΒ sorry toΒ the community, that there is no update since months now. But even if I would create more poses, I dont know when they will get into the game tho. :(Β 

Edited by Loruna

33 minutes ago, Loruna said:

Yea, more or less its like that. I did send in my last pose round about a month agoΒ and it got rejected directly.
I guess the devs have their standarts and so on and I wouldnt mind it. Although right now, my privat life is so much stress, that I dont want to bother with that right now. I have barely the motivation to create more poses right now because if my RL situation. So, I sayΒ sorry toΒ the community, that there is no update since months now. But even if I would create more poses, I dont know when they will get into the game tho. :(Β 

A shame they got rejected, but nonetheless thank you so much for all your work!
I think everybody understands that RL always has priority. I cross my fingers that everything will be all right.

3 hours ago, Loruna said:

I guess the devs have their standarts and so on and I wouldnt mind it. Although right now, my privat life is so much stress, that I dont want to bother with that right now. I have barely the motivation to create more poses right now because of my RL situation. So, I sayΒ sorry toΒ the community, that there is no update since months now. But even if I would create more poses, I dont know when they will get into the game tho. :(Β 

Two things to Loruna:

- We all agree real life comes first, so no worries Loruna about not being in virtual. I hope your rl situation will improve soon so we can see you happily hopping around in the virtual world too. Good luck to you !

- I hope the rejection of your pose(s) was substantiated, it is all too easy to reject people for no valid reason

That sucks. Your poses are really good. I wish they'd tell you why the poses won't be implemented.

Β 

Thank you three for those words :)Β 
The thing is. I am not mad at the devs to reject my pose ideas. Its their game so they decide it.
Its kinda part of the agreement that I have with them.
It still bothers me when they reject my poses while I think they are fine. But I dont want to shittalk the devs or something.

I just have to attend more important stuff right now and have no time toΒ create poses in the hope that they would accept them. I'd love this would be different because creating poses and seeing you all using them, makes me so proud and happy, you possibly cant imagine. But creating poses in that kind of manner, wont pay my bills. I have to find a real job and when my life goes straight again, I will keep working on poses. But then without the pressure and stress of my situation :)Β 

Β 

Thank you three for those words :)Β 
The thing is. I am not mad at the devs to reject my pose ideas. Its their game so they decide it.
Its kinda part of the agreement that I have with them.
It still bothers me when they reject my poses while I think they are fine. But I dont want to shittalk the devs or something.

I just have to attend more important stuff right now and have no time toΒ create poses in the hope that they would accept them. I'd love this would be different because creating poses and seeing you all using them, makes me so proud and happy, you possibly cant imagine. But creating poses in that kind of manner, wont pay my bills. I have to find a real job and when my life goes straight again, I will keep working on poses. But then without the pressure and stress of my situation :)Β 

Β 

I would accept your poses any day! Thank you for your great job so far!

• 4 weeks later...