3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Before working on something new... at first add the final missing touches on the existing sex positions/items...  Adjusting some of the 3D Wire Models that already exist,  takes less time than working on complete new ones... have almost the same effect + adds more player options to interact with their partner.

I thought a bit about how the already existing sex positions could be easily improved/extended.

Just add a second choice for every existing sex position that only differs in detail, that's activated by pressing the same Sex Position Icon again.

Second Choice for every sex position, for EACH of the involved group members.
1 Animation for the female sctivated variant, 1 Animation for the male activated variant and 1 Animation if the female variant is activated while the male variant is already activated = 3 new/variant Animations for every existing Sex Positionin total.

For the Sex Positions in the following example the Devs would only need to add 2 additional Animations, because they can change one of the sex positions into one of the (in total three) additional animations that are needed.
These can be easily created by slightly changing small things on existing 3D wire models of the "sex positions".

PositionsE_3285517_15306447.jpg

Another example for "Doggie Position":

If the male player activates the position again he changes from vaginal to Anal. But if the female player activates the Doggy Icon again, she looks over her shoulder into directon of the male moaning differently, while he slaps her ass repeatly.

Changing some little details on the 3D wire models of existing positions/furniture, which are added as 3 variant animations onto existing Positions (Doggie 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3)... consumes only the tenth of the time than creating a totally new wire model/item.... and improves the main attraction of 3DXChat from something that's random and get's repetitive way too fast...   into something way more interactive for the ones involved, and something way more interesting to look at for the crowd around them. 

Can you follow me so far?

I will work on an easy understandable Diagram and post it before the weekend, that includes all the needed variations for the current Sex Positions. That should make the adjusting of the existing Wire Models even faster.... if these ideas are under consideration  :)

Guest MatoKuroi

I just noticed that there is no poses group for lesbians and gays. What are you waiting? lol
I watched the updates on the site and it's a moment that lesbians and gay had nothing whatsoever duo or group.

I would like to see a BlowJob position on the couchs. I also think we need to have the 3rd sex (Tran) as an option. Like Sex can be a slider and you can slide between feminine and Masculine for males and females to make girly boys or masculan women. 

I would also like to see a button that can make my girl grab her tits or make them bounce a little similar to the moan button. 

I like and enjoy this game from the beginning,but some improvments are needed, no question.

- A free tool to create poses, positions, animations and the use of interactive toys (dildos, vibrators, hands and fingers and other naughty stuff) like the one already existing in 3D Sexvilla 2:

Easy to learn and use, everyone can be creative! ;)

post-4112-0-81328300-1419707456_thumb.jpg

post-4112-0-53351000-1419707487_thumb.jpg

post-4112-0-75895300-1419707518_thumb.jpg

post-4112-0-37231800-1419707556_thumb.jpg

post-4112-0-34384100-1419707619_thumb.jpg

post-4112-0-43627700-1419707647_thumb.jpg