3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

stuhljpg_3214163_14889466.jpg

Before working on totally different Sex Animations, please work on Simple Sex Positions for already existing Decorations that can’t be used for Sex yet.

Chair + Musical Chair Mini Game

Add two sex positions for the chair. Partner 1 sitting on chair with Partner 2 on it’s legs, with front to Partner 1 and the second position with back to Partner 2.

The Players would then be able to play games like “musical chair” where Group 1 is  sitting on a row of chairs, and Group 2 walking in a circle around them and have to find a sitting partner from Group 1 at the moment the music gets stopped by the User Room Owner.

Barstool

Add at least a second Sex position without Bondage/Rope… just use the current available Bar Stool Sex Animation but without the rope, till there is time to work on totally different Bar Stool Positions….

Later add a  Female / Male oral sex position with the girl sitting with open legs on the Stool with the man kneeling in front, for example

Seat Pad

Add at least one position couple position for the Seat Pad

Round Table + Sex Roulette Mini Game

Add a sex position & cum animation, with Partner 1 lying on the table with legs in the air while getting penetrated by Partner 2.

Add a Sex Roulette Sex Mini Game which can be played by 3-5 Players. One Player lying on the table who’s getting rotated around 90/180 Degrees by the Player who’s finished to the next Player that’s standing at a corner of the Table.

4 Table Corners + 1 Player lying on Table who is getting rotated = 5 Players

Couch Table + Bottle Game

Add a couple & threesome animation on the couch table and make the bottle game usable in User Rooms.

Stripper Pole

Add a Couple Position + Cum Animation the sex pole with partner 1 gripping the pole and gettting penetrated from behind by Partner 2. Also an animation with Partner 2 cumming on Ass of Partner 1.

Would be cool if two couples could have Sex at one stripper pole. One couple facing each other from each side of the pole.

AND FINALLY MAKE THE FOLLOWING DECORATIONS AVAIABLE FOR USER ROOMS... Heys it's THANKSGIVING ;)

Of course add sex animations for every item... later :) 

... 2 kind of placable Walls ... closed / with open Doors, so that the players can build smaller rooms (Bathroom) inside their homes... maybe? ;)

3DXChat201_9803105_14889545.jpg

I skipped almost all 12 previous pages, so if I'll repeat something - sorry. So, which poses I'd like to see...

Make existing poses variable. For example blowjob - attachable to the chair or sofa. Cunnilingus may also be changed to rimming. I think this changes won't need a really big work to be done.

Add more poses in general :)

Hello Gizmo. Hi all

i want to bring in the idea , if not yet doen by someone, to give us girls also the sexposes of men.

Especially it would be nice if we ahd the sofa poses. And i mean all poses !

I think many girls also want this and have the same idea.

Do it, no need to wait for or Christmas or something else .

It cant be that hard to make this transfer , switch corpus and done. Just try to do it.

Or give us the possibility to buy them in a shop ( item shop ) . Many would do this may be. Make base poses for free and special ones buyable in a Item shop.

I refer to Achat , which i have seen in internet. Here you have base poses and may be sepcial ones to buy. Why not.

But at least just give us the sofa poses now.

Hoping for some feedback and hope you do it soon.

Greetings Thana

Not sure about poses yet, but I'd love to see more variable cumshot places: boobs, belly, waist. And creampies as well. Want to see the cum leaking out of holes. Also, why don't make a cum effect longer or even turned off by users. Maybe some peoples wants to be cum covered, it's makes them look more.... slutty :)

tumblr_ng5msqSJkf1tcf4ndo1_500.jpgtumblr_ng58n1JCXH1tc5whvo1_500.jpg

Not sure about poses yet, but I'd love to see more variable cumshot places: boobs, belly, waist. And creampies as well. Want to see the cum leaking out of holes. Also, why don't make a cum effect longer or even turned off by users. Maybe some peoples wants to be cum covered, it's makes them look more.... slutty :)

tumblr_ng5msqSJkf1tcf4ndo1_500.jpgtumblr_ng58n1JCXH1tc5whvo1_500.jpg

Yes! I've been waiting for pussy and ass creampies too for some time now. And dripping cum out of the mouth after finished blowjob. Not shooting threw the head as it does now..

One thing needs an adjustment too: Cuming it self. Why it is like a shower and not a single stream as it should normally be? For more coverage on the face and titties? Add more ejaculations! From that 2-3 showers to 5-6 streams. And yes. More options to cum on: Face, Titties, Belly, Pussy, Back, Ass...

teen-blowjob-3-2.jpg

Just saying...  :P