3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

I’d like a pose for strolling along the beach and holding hands or linking pinky fingers or the guy with his hand on her waist from behind. 

also, can they do a pose for women to lie in their back relaxing? One where she is just relaxing. For the bed, hammock, beach anywhere to lay down. Thanks! Fun Social platform !!!

On 5/18/2020 at 9:50 AM, Andaislu said:

Ohh and for masturbation, bring out the toys! I wanna see dildos for us women to ride or plunge into either our cunts or asses ❤️

True! Why have them there if the Avi cannot use them? Also can you choose for the appearance of your virtual partner? Also can they climax as well as you can? And can they be made to dance and do all the things you can. They are limited in some ways. 

Walking hand in hand, and being carried around (as in the existing carrying pose, or hugging the other with your limbs).

The option to kiss during sex, too.

The option to add red handprints on your ass 😛

Oh and, more gay sex poses in general, please. https://gaysexpositions.guide/  for example, lotus, pearly gates, suspended congres, teaspoons.

Edited by Jackipoo

On 5/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, AndrewJ said:

I couldn't find any pictures of this, but a good pose in MMF would be one man's tongue inside the woman's pussy (she is straddling his face), while the other man's cock is in her ass and his balls are almost on the face of the first man.

Why not let her sip wine from a fine glass while he goes down on her. That would suggest rude on top of rude.
I'd like to see poses that don't spell everything out for me.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:03 PM, Rebekkah said:

yes for the woman when she is lying down . Who does that? OUCH

✋

It can be done.  It just takes a little patience and a lot of lube... and I mean a LOT of lube.  Plus it's best to wear a latex glove as long as you're aren't allergic to latex.

Also for one individual to lick, suck, kiss all the way up and down the other persons body stopping in the right areas ofc using the speed im sure(horizontal).

Also kissing passionately against the wall each other fondling breasts , pussy, cock& balls and licking, sucking kissing up and down  the body(veritcally)

1 hour ago, PaolaXX said:

Maye I'm now going off-limits, but speaking of OMG, 4somes (MMFF) too require some love.... perhaps like this?

4845191a.gif

this is not 4 some :) its 2 couples have sex  its Mf and mf that u can achieve even  now in a big bed with 2 bed trigers close to each other :) 

4 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

I would very much like the ability to smoothly transition from one position to another without having to ask permission. 

Only if it's a toggle I can Opt out of.
I don't care for someone being able to 'force' a pose on me, however for some this is a thing they want.
So if it's a 'Auto Accept Pose Change Y/N' then by all means.