3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Besides new sex poses, what would be just as important in my opinion is to organize the available poses into a more convenient menu. Right now we have categories like foreplay, vaginal, anal etc. but the poses are sometimes not in the correct category (choking someone on a stool is not foreplay in my book), and the poses are getting harder to navigate as more and more make it into the game.

I propose the poses to be reorganized in a better way. A new category for all dominance/submission related poses would be welcome, and the whole menu should be designed in a way that it's easier to navigate. As more poses are included, existing icons move and honestly I sometimes have to look for them in the heat of the action. It's not ideal.

Also, it would be very good to have the ability to "pin" favourite poses onto the screen in a new mini-window so we wouldn't have to manually look for them every time.

1 hour ago, Ross the RoberT said:

those poses were never submitted to 3dx, he made the post to show that it wasnt that difficult because he wasnt an expert and if memory serves me he said he did them in a couple of hours. he actually made many more that he never posted here. I will say i think it was made before we updated to the newer unity( not sure if that matters or not).

doesnt matter if newer Unity ^^

animation is animation :)

On 1/17/2016 at 6:05 PM, Goose said:

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes there's a lot of oral because there's barely any in-game already, though the majority of these are user suggestions from this thread.

These are all 16-20 frame loop animations, while an in-game animation would be something like 120 frames (I'm just guessing). Those animations would have constraints on certain bones to change their movement over time to make it look less repetitive.

None of these pictures here have polished head/face/hand/finger/legs/feet bone movement, they're simply for demonstration. These all took about 20-30 minutes each but if I were to do a full animation it would have all of the above and only take about an hour to complete each final 'pose'.

Why am I doing this? Because right now I have nothing better to do (holiday woo woooo) and more importantly I want to show you how easy this is (lazy devs).

P7RN26pH.gifUNRNEvl5.gif

Ok7DvMFE.gifOAObXeuQ.gif

rRs47YmU.gifxgohG5Hb.gif

bIYBEgba.gifCHgbcoaX.gif

WvER91Wu.gifHNmfSLMw.gif

i like those also :) 

4 hours ago, MiV said:

Jees - we need a pose editor already!

Comunity will make it!

yes we need pose editor so each player make and use their own pose they create and like ..

many people complain years for poses they havent got sex orientation wise ..this wont be a issue with pose editor anymore 

You want or like a specific pose for your room you will be able to make it ...happy players :) 

Most important players wont complain lines...''no lesbian pose no bdsm poses no romantic poses no this no that ''

movie creators will have more poses in their arsenal to shoot movies ..pgotographers will also have more pose in their aesenal to shoot pics.

I can see only happy players not to mention all those players will share those advetntures in various social media and that would be a hell of a advertizment for the game .

It will also raise game to a whole other level enabling players to live more fantasies that now might be contrained by the lack of poses 

On 2/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

What is that then?

I would put poses like that into a domination category, basically everything that implies dominant / submissive roles. The more poses make it into the game the more important it will be to sort them properly and a more intuitive menu system is needed for that.

• 2 months later...

I would love to see anal and vaginal fisting poses (not self fisting) added to the game. Yes, it can easily be roleplayed in chat while using fingering poses, and many people including me doing so but... Everything can be roleplayed in chat. I want the animations.

3 hours ago, whoisabefroman said:

I would like to see a more global use of cumshots both male and female. For a female cum shot to be visible on the other person. If someone 2 people are masturbating together if the users are close enough the cumshots would visibly land on the other user.

Well, then only if they are partnered. We have enough retarded naked wankers even without it, jerking their cocks near the person who they don't know or even near a couple of strangers having sex.

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well, then only if they are partnered. We have enough retarded naked wankers even without it, jerking their cocks near the person who they don't know or even near a couple of strangers having sex.

I thought about The issue of random people walking up and cuming  on someone. To address this issue,  like other poses the users should have to send a permission message and the recipient would have to accept  that message in order for the action to occur just like accepting a pose.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:06 AM, Skynet said:

I would see more hang poses, such as hugging or sitting together -Snip-

So you are shaming people for having sex in sex game and for wanting more sex poses? Are you sure you chosen a right place to spend your time? There are exist social games without sex. Or the ones where sex is just an additional feature. 3dxchat is a sex game with a social side, it makes no sense to speak against sex here. it's like coming to church and speaking against the God or coming in the car dealership and speaking against personal vehicles.