3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

(I posted that in a wrong forum some days ago and haven't found a possibility to move it, gosh! )

My greatest wish: There should be a lot more poses for lesbians (and gays), as the possibilities for sexy game play are very, very limited. All that we have is very physically and masculine.

And that does not just apply to hot sex poses like eg a double dildo action for girls, but above all, the foreplay: We need more options for stroking, kissing, embracing, the breast is completely ignored and even the oral poses are quite monotonous with only a few poses! Also wonderful would be toys that you can offer our loved ones to play.

Also, we need the opportunity for lesbian group sex FFF, please, please, dear developers ❤ A big lesbian community is counting on you! 

I think this game need not so much new poses, but refining the existing ones would be great.

I'd love to have the actual poses with additional variations, much like the slowdance pose has a number of variations (Face to face, Kiss, Behind and Stop)

That and being able to walk hand in hand would be just great !

Come back next year to to fulfill your wish, it takes ages for one pose or expanding the possibilities.

We all hope for more each time one pose per year is not a big deal RandalFR

Hoping that they are listening to their customers in the future to come, 2019 could be this year that we all hope      :ph34r:  :ph34r:  ^_^ 

We want some FF Poses

post-22321-0-55406300-1540998041_thumb.jpost-22321-0-90920800-1540998053_thumb.jpost-22321-0-70746800-1540998070_thumb.j

I managed to make similar poses like the ones you ask, using the Rochi's Dll file and the World Editor, as i present a few in my Post... ^_^

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7982-pose-editor-we-already-made-with-the-we/

In a "Perfect World", each suggested pose we ask, would be great if in the next update they apear, for exapmle:...

/me makes Gizmo's Voice...

EJEM!!!

"Thank you for your suggestion Frenchlucie, we worked on making those poses you want with the elements we already have and gladly present them now....

Greetings"

N8OxJ2f.png

ExyLR5Q.png

Yeeeeeeeeeeee Sure!!!... :P

:lol:

Nah i mean it, In The mean time Pose Editor is released, we may have some fun fooling around designing them, or even if you don't realy caare about the "Acuracy" in both animations you may ge really kinky using them... ;)

Have Fun and a Big Kiss 4U

PD: I'll keep working on the misionary with boobsucking... ^_^