3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is almost certainly falling on deaf ears but...

1. Make all poses universal, and tweak a few to match proportions if you have to.

2. F/F/F and M/M/M. I cannot stress this one enough. Too many people have asked for this (F/F/F in particular) for you to NOT know that they are wanted.

3. More pose variety. Seriously, all it takes to get ideas is a few image searches.

4. Breasts aren't just for looking nice. Let us play with them. Suck them, grope them, titfuck them.

5. The "BDSM" in this game is pathetic. Where's the paddles, flogs, dominant and submissive actions (boot licking, begging, leashes), and other aggressive acts? And devices, while we're at it?

6. More variety for fetishes. Feetplay is nice and all, but there are more than just that.

That's all I have for suggestions. Thank you if you did actually read this.

I  wish I was Fucking that! :rolleyes:                                                                        tumblr_ns9vyySCtA1ucprawo1_500.gif     :wub:                                                                                                                                                           

More poses are obviously one of the best added things I'd love to see in the game.  Things like:

- The ability to use more objects and furniture as part of the position (leaning on chairs, tables, desks, bars, etc.)

- Foursome's definitely would be great!

- More girl on girl options needed

- Not really a position, but it would be nice to have more gestures and other things to do while in a position.  Like stroke hair, stroke face, slap butt, cup breasts, etc.

I'm a newbie here but really enjoying the test server and plan on subbing up!

More poses are obviously one of the best added things I'd love to see in the game.  Things like:

- The ability to use more objects and furniture as part of the position (leaning on chairs, tables, desks, bars, etc.)

- Foursome's definitely would be great!

- More girl on girl options needed

- Not really a position, but it would be nice to have more gestures and other things to do while in a position.  Like stroke hair, stroke face, slap butt, cup breasts, etc.

I'm a newbie here but really enjoying the test server and plan on subbing up!

her is my gift to you a house so u have fun link is on the comment section n also instructions on how to load it  have fun :)

https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/p/house-for-new-ppl-in-3dxchat.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a sex pose, but close... In my opinion this game really needs this 2 things very much:

1. Kneeling pose. Without masturbation or any other activity. Just obediently staying on the knees.

2. Crawling animation. Like we have run/walk - so would be nice to have run/walk/crawl. 

It is not some hardcore thing, it will not offend anyone, but it's really important to have this in the game for some bdms-related RP.