3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

The problem with an option to create our own poses is that a lot of peoples would not know how to do . Second , what if e friend create a pose and want to play it with me but i don't have it ? Third , i think it would have too much "new poses" where the woman would be treated like an object .

Creating new poses with the existing poses we already have will not create a problem, changing the alignment of the torso, arms and legs are not that difficult. We have seen people creating Marvels with the "WORLD EDITOR" already. As for the question of knowing & not knowing 3DXCHAT will supply tutorials how to create custom poses and align them with the rooms created with the help of world editor. The Pose Editor will be made available to everyone like the World Editor so that all can enjoy it.  Poses by the virtue of themselves never objectify women, it is the roleplay that does objectify women. It is upon women whether they choose to roleplay and what kind of role they would like to play. I speak openly to men who fuck me and let them know clearly I am not an "OBJECT" and I will tolerate no abuses or insults.If they do it I will quit, and men were ok with it.  There is another way, 3DXCHAT gives us options to create two more avatars besides our principal Avatar and already has two bots, Betty and Bob.We can use those options to prevent objectification.

3DXCHAT is a world-renowned sex game and without sex poses it is completely useless, so it is important that more and more "new poses" should be installed to make the game more attractive for the players and it is openly objectifying women in its advertisements, be it 5 years anniversary or 1-year subscription package. It has become a trend these days and there are reasons why they do it: https://www.thebalance.com/advertising-women-and-objectification-38754

5years_zpskfhnemli.jpg

holiday-price_zps7efv7tgd.jpg

Creating new poses with the existing poses we already have will not create a problem, changing the alignment of the torso, arms and legs are not that difficult. We have seen people creating Marvels with the "WORLD EDITOR" already. As for the question of knowing & not knowing 3DXCHAT will supply tutorials how to create custom poses and align them with the rooms created with the help of world editor. The Pose Editor will be made available to everyone like the World Editor so that all can enjoy it.  Poses by the virtue of themselves never objectify women, it is the roleplay that does objectify women. It is upon women whether they choose to roleplay and what kind of role they would like to play. I speak openly to men who fuck me and let them know clearly I am not an "OBJECT" and I will tolerate no abuses or insults.If they do it I will quit, and men were ok with it.  There is another way, 3DXCHAT gives us options to create two more avatars besides our principal Avatar and already has two bots, Betty and Bob.We can use those options to prevent objectification.

3DXCHAT is a world-renowned sex game and without sex poses it is completely useless, so it is important that more and more "new poses" should be installed to make the game more attractive for the players and it is openly objectifying women in its advertisements, be it 5 years anniversary or 1-year subscription package. It has become a trend these days and there are reasons why they do it: https://www.thebalance.com/advertising-women-and-objectification-38754

5years_zpskfhnemli.jpg

holiday-price_zps7efv7tgd.jpg

So your profile pic is a woman with big tits, oiled and naked and you are bitching about objectifying in a sex game where that is the point of the Avi?

Congratulations, you are an idiot.

So your profile pic is a woman with big tits, oiled and naked and you are bitching about objectifying in a sex game where that is the point of the Avi?

Congratulations, you are an idiot.

No, I am not an Idiot and you have no right to insult me in the FORUMS as it is against TOS, and please use respectable words. Forums are for healthy conversations, not for slangs and abusive behaviours.

Screenshot_2_zpsf6sday9f.png

Now to your question, I am not objectifying anything in my profile picture, as for the foul-mouthed comments I would like to make it clear to you, that nudity pertains to purity in some cultures. Depictions of nudity include visual representations of nudity through the history, in all the disciplines, including the arts and sciences. Nudity is restricted in most societies, but some depiction of nudity may serve a recognized social function. Erotic depictions are found in the Indian Culture. One of the most prominent among them is  The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of Hindu and Jain temples in Madhya Pradesh, India, about 175 kilometres (109 mi) southeast of Jhansi. They are one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India.The temple walls are decorated with nude images, and they are there for a purpose.

Screenshot_1_zpsmn4xjenk.png

Moreover, Hindus in INDIA view nudity as an ideal human state, because they believe when one is nude, one is the closest to God, as nudity shows the true spirit that lives inside the human flesh. To be clothed, they believe, is to hide one’s true spirit. Due to their religious value of nudity, many Hindu goddesses are also presented in nude. For instance, the Hindu Goddess Lajja Gaun is presented fully naked, with legs spread, and with a visible vulva. Chhinnamasta is another Hindu Goddess who appears in nude. Her figure is said to signify “sexual vigour, life, and nourishment.

When one speaks of the feminine in the Indic tradition, one is covering a wide variety of concepts and not just a woman. While the woman, as mother,  daughter,  wife,  beloved and courtesan is obviously the first expression of what we consider feminine, we endow a number of other ideas and entities with the adjective feminine. Thus, prithvi or the earth is feminine and so is prakriti or matter, understood not just as materiality but also as mental attributes such as buddhi — intellect, manas — mind, and ahamkara — ego. 

Vani or speech is also feminine and so is Vagdevi, the goddess of speech. Forms Of Shakti Surasundaris are sensuous women who protect temples and havelis. Shakti or energy is feminine and this brings with it a number of energies like Vira shakti as in Durga and Hladini shakti as in Radha. The feminine is the womb where life starts and grows, and with this comes concepts of fertility and motherhood.The space within a kalasha is also the womb;this is the home of all our rivers and from it arises kalpavriksha — the wish-fulfilling divine tree. Of all the cosmic bodies, it is rajani or the moon that is feminine and as it waxes and wanes, it suggests the effects on a woman’s body. 

The Shringara rasa nayikais the most evocative of our women, adorned, bejewelled, expressing romantic love in all its various aspects of longing and belonging. The woman becomes the personification of ragas and is called ragini and we have raginis like Todi, Asavari, Madhumadhavi, Bilaval. Creepers, especially the meandering lotus vine is considered feminine and when she winds around a tree trunk,it suggests a romantic embrace. Feminine are our rivers and the waters and this brings with it ideas of movement and nourishment. The different seasons and especially Varsharitu or the rains is feminine and once again the idea is of the woman as the life-giving rain.

The woman and the tree is a common motif in poetry and painting, where the woman shares her fertility with that of the tree and the tree in turn resonates with the woman. Even more when the woman touches the Ashoka tree with her left foot, the tree comes into bloom. Among all the animals, as the giver of nourishing and nurturing milk, it is the cow that is closely associated with what it means to be feminine.And when Parvati is in love with Shiva, she becomes the ardhanari, a state of biune unity where the two melt into each other while keeping their identity, and this becomes the perfect paradigm of the coming together of purusha and prakriti

No Dichotomy The Indic tradition has enshrined what is sensuously beautiful in the woman more than in any other object,and has ensured that in celebrating her sensuality we do not lose sight of spirituality, for the two in the Indian woman are indivisible, not dichotomous. It is in the woman that the two meet seamlessly. We conceive of the woman in many forms. She plays many roles. She evokes many sentiments, but she remains steadfastly the most beautiful and a vital representation of prakriti or materiality. There is an interesting traditional legend of how a woman was created: In the beginning when Tvashtri, the divine artificer, wanted to create woman, he found that he had exhausted his materials in the making of man and no solid elements were left.  The entire creation of Indian culture is about nudity, nakedness, physical relationship between man-woman and any living beings including animals. The same was created by our great artists in all sacred places, temples and in all forms of art, including writings. In India, you can see Ajanta-Ellora, Khajuraho temple, Kamakhya temple and many paintings, sculptures, carvings, sculpture of linga and yoni and various forms of sexual intercourse for pleasure which they believed was a path to attain moksha. So, they worshipped all these forms and creations of art. No other parallel example in human endeavour (some exception of Greek Gods and Goddesses) before Rennaissance in Europe of such openness and genius expression of core fantasies of human life through Gods and Goddeses, temples and sculptures, without any obstacle, taboo and inhibitions. 

Except Islam, religions all over the world respect nudity and is considered as symbol of divine powers. In post-renaissance, we can find half-nude sculptures of Greek Gods or half-nude or fully nude sculptures and portraits depicting Christianism. 

I saw a post that the world editor can be used as a pose editor. Having a little experience in this I will say that poses are much more complex than static buildings. Usually animations are built in programs like 3DMax and Blender and the learns curve is steep. I don't think we will see a pose editor anytime soon for more reasons the the one I listed here.

Well I have made suggestions before and they go on death ears and eyes sighs. I will hope they get some ideals. Would like a darn shower with good poses too or at least the stuff to build my own shower.  Also like putting sexual sound files together smiles

Be nice to have a place to put them and play them. winks

Shorty

Well I have made suggestions before and they go on death ears and eyes sighs. I will hope they get some ideals. Would like a darn shower with good poses too or at least the stuff to build my own shower.  Also like putting sexual sound files together smiles

Be nice to have a place to put them and play them. winks

Shorty

I feel they have not responded because you didn't show them the poses you want, there are so many shower sex poses.

ngZ16QX.png

pmB3EGX.png

MR6oVmO.png

SrMnBq3.png

EXLZ9oH.png

DrlHv6Z.png

I would also like to see some erotic spanking and hair pulling in the current poses.

I would also like to see poses in their own right  with the fun elements of BDSM : 

erotic spanking ; 

erotic tease and  sensual whipping ; 

Shackiing to a St Andrews cross ; 

a spreader bar pose ;   

blind folded and bound to a bed for erotic teasing, maybe with a feather ...  

They would be popular I think, even with the vanilla players. 

0c06ed80dd05936ce50cbc0406634620.jpg

245059-spreader-bar-submissive-shows-cum

tumblr_luzuf3eELQ1qbfsn1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l30mdx0fbv1qacxwdo1_500.jpg

Tina_11-24-16-Edit.jpg

having all the poses is great, but can we also have the option to have a 'ghost' partner, such as was included in the user made DLL download...... if it was included then it would aid us making sex machines, adding multiple partners and oodles more, have a think huh?

having all the poses is great, but can we also have the option to have a 'ghost' partner, such as was included in the user made DLL download...... if it was included then it would aid us making sex machines, adding multiple partners and oodles more, have a think huh?

Yeah, it is a great idea but can we carry the GHOST partner on our back? Maybe it will be easy for us...or maybe not

kexdmd.jpg

2r5xkl2.jpg

Now with the world editor it got me thinking if poses could be similarly outsourced to the user base!  

Just like the rooms there'd be a lot of terrible ones, and glitchy, but just like the rooms there'd be some real standouts.  Maybe the devs could sort them out, etc.

I'm technically inclined in some regards but not this, so I'm mostly talking out of my butt.  Just more poses are always a good idea and there's a lot of users who are technically inclined in this way.  

Yeah I would love to get my hands on a pose editor, lotsa 'normal' poses too, just to add character to the scene, holding hands, staring wistfully into your dream lover's eye's <sigh>,..... plus of course the writhing about while tied down etc

... lovely :D

• 4 weeks later...