3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Frustrated "women" all over this place.

Unfortunately a needed discomfort.

Luckily for some that can still be called women and know how to behave as such but is no wonder when most of you sexy women are just fake as fuck (just dicks according to the CC's used to pay).

Sarcasm is a form of bullying as well even more when a click would form to show how the supremacy works and who has the "lead" useless to say you don't worth the attention you seek. 

For me is a form of stupidity in the lowest form, and would not even step so low as you are. 

Again all I was standing and still stand for is equality before more poses, like it or hate it waste your time complaining and try to attract attention to yourself, all you do is showing how childish and small you really are. Full grown adults with the mentality of a 15 years old who want to be the top in his group. Relieving your high school and college years ( the best time you will ever have in your life). Just grow the fuck up stop change your names and be who you are not new names but same behaviour as the old ones you ever been. lmao 

just because your smile it's prettier than mine or because you wash Dev's ears with more nice words. (we call that ass kisser not that you one even if you sound like one) 
So to be honest I do not really give a freaking f on your opinion
Now i am out from here cause i have better things to do than troll with people who can't understand the idea of equitability versus favoring in turns one or an other comunity. 

and the last one...

Frustrated "women" all over this place.

Unfortunately a needed discomfort.

Luckily for some that can still be called women and know how to behave as such but is no wonder when most of you sexy women are just fake as fuck (just dicks according to the CC's used to pay).

Sarcasm is a form of bullying as well even more when a click would form to show how the supremacy works and who has the "lead" useless to say you don't worth the attention you seek. 

For me is a form of stupidity in the lowest form, and would not even step so low as you are. 

Again all I was standing and still stand for is equality before more poses, like it or hate it waste your time complaining and try to attract attention to yourself, all you do is showing how childish and small you really are. Full grown adults with the mentality of a 15 years old who want to be the top in his group. Relieving your high school and college years ( the best time you will ever have in your life). Just grow the fuck up stop change your names and be who you are not new names but same behaviour as the old ones you ever been. lmao

To much quoting and to much attention dont't you think?.... like NeonLight said... "Nooo i'm not gonna date with you"... :P 

So now... form a "man" (who is not even worth to be called that way), insulting and disrespecting women? sounds more like the insults you throw to me.. fits more for you honey... ;) 

As for me, i'm pretty selfsecure and i don't care to be insulted by "men" of your kind, and as many of my friends here knows me, i'm real in age and gender.

So maybe the expert in "fake girls" have to "research" a little more and pull your head from wherever you have it right now.. because yes, the recent update in poses is giving everyone what you are saying,,, "equality"... you just complain over void, the only fact is.. they are making it slowly, but eventually we all are gonna have the same... B)   

You are just seeking conflict dude, is ovious, and this is not the place for it, so i'm gonna stop this, because i'm actually the one who makes quality-fair posts, and I have better things to do...

You may keep talking to the hand.. (cuz my feet is not iterested)

Still i wish you to be ok and God Bless you twice

I'd love to see more bi-sexual poses, even if it's just m/f poses being converted into them. I am glad that more got added with 2.5 but they are still severely lacking.

More threesome poses in general would be great, including cuddles and a stool spitroast.

I'd love to see the pool BJ pose also able to be done with any chair you can cuddle in, it's one of my favorite poses but sees such limited use.