3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

A Better Use of The Breast Physics... ^_^ 

Yeah, check this out, maybe some new poses on table or bed, man, tranny or fem with strapon standing and banging, and the receiver to let the breast to swing wild... ;) 

tumblr_nolq2vnxE11sw8qefo1_500.gif               tumblr_ni2av7Wzmi1seah2vo1_500.gif

tumblr_ns82buJVeR1t072sfo1_400.gif                                                  tumblr_n66vvxWNWu1sv7laoo1_400.gif

I Know Men and many Lesbis LOVE this... ;) 

KISSES!!!

Yeah, check this out, maybe some new poses on table or bed, man, tranny or fem with strapon standing and banging, and the receiver to let the breast to swing wild... ;) 

16499296.gif               15238894.gif

16570288.gif                                                  15281865.gif

KISSES!!!

OMG !!!!!   Yeeeeeessss, I LOVE this, I want it noooow. :P

Please devs, do this pose.

Mmmm  Jessi ;)

16499296.gif               15238894.gif

16570288.gif                                                  15281865.gif

KISSES!!!

Mmmmmmm i want more poses using better our breasts :P

Also for Cowgirl Poses, Front or Reverse, the Boobs Bouncig is quite Erotic, no matter if the breasts are Huge, Medium or Small... ;) 

tumblr_oasf9y7c501v7dt6vo1_500.gif                   tumblr_oljcioyByk1v7dt6vo1_500.gif

tumblr_oluib6kOIt1v7dt6vo1_500.gif                            tumblr_o66m5290qb1v7dt6vo1_400.gif

Come On! i bet you Would Love To See your GF'sChiks Boucing'n Clapping this way... :P 

MORE POSES !?!? 

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE POSES WE HAVE NOW IN GAME DONE FOR ALL THE GENDERS AND SEXUAL PREFERENCES AS IN  MF, FF,MM  AT FIRST, SO THERE WOULD BE NO DISCRIMINATION?

YOU ADDED TODAY SOME POSES, 3 AS A NUMBER, POSES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN EASILY ADDED AS MF AS WELL BUT YOU GUYS CHOOSE TO IGNORE US ,STRAIGHT PEOPLE, AND ONCE AGAIN GIVE LGBT COMMUNITY ADVANTAGE.

I AM NOT A BIGOT AND HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THAT BUT THE GAP IT IS OBVIOUS, ALL FEMALES WITH OR WITHOUT A DICK CAN ACCESS ALL POSES FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE A FEW EXTRA AS THE 3 TODAY AND A FEW FROM PAST UPDATES (IF NEED AN ACCURATE COUNT SEND ME A PM LISA OR GIZMO AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST WITH PICTURES AS WELL OF THE POSES THAT YOU COULD EASILY ADD FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE) HAVE BEEN DONE ONLY FOR THEM OR AS IN BISEXUAL (NO I DO NOT WANT TO SUCK A DICK BEING ON A MALE OR FEMALE BODY, BUT YES I WOULD LIKE AND MY WOMAN AS WELL, TO BE ABLE TO SUCK MY COCK AS I STAY PINNED AT THE WALL).

THAN THE AMOUNT OF UPDATES AS OF OUTFITS AND HAIRSTYLES AND SO ON IS WELL INCLINED TOWARDS FEMALES AND I DO NOT THINK IS ONE PERSON WHO WOULD SAY IT'S NOT TRUE. 

SO FOR GOD'S SAKE CAN YOU START SHOW SOME RESPONSIBILITY AND TREAT US ALL AS EQUALS, I REALLY FEEL DISCRIMINATED BY ALL THIS S_ _ T GOING ON REGARDING THIS DEVELOPMENTS YOU COULD EASILY DO ALL THIS POSES FOR ALL 3 CATEGORIES THAT PLAY THIS GAME AND PAY ABSOLUTELY THE SAME AMOUNT AS THE REST. OTHERWISE START CHARGE DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE PERSON'S SEX OR WE WILL ALL END UP PRETENDING TO BE CHICKS WITH DIC_S AND DRAMA CAN START ( WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY MEN PRETENDING TO BE LESBIANS, FUTA'S OR TG NOT SURE WE NEED MORE ) 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK BUT THERE COULD BE IMPROVEMENTS WITH MINIMUM EFFORT. 

OK, Seriously now.. -_- 

NO matter what devs Update... some group will always complain about something..

If there comes an update for shemales/strapon, MF group will complain..

If there comes a MF update.. lesbians and shemales will complain...

And everyone telling the same... (/me makes crying voice)..."They leave us behind"

NO WAY!

THANK YOU DEVS!!!

Is a nice update for shemales and girls with strapons, for suuuuuuure i'm gonna have fun with this using my "Golden Magnum", and my fellow Tranys gals will be happy to share with me a nice slice of nice action... ;) 

We just had the doggy pose that apply for everyone so no complain for MF comunity...

So now we only have left to make

THE FRICKING FFF!!!... :P 

No strapon... no dick... "Pure femenine Touch".

2504641.gif

tumblr_obyt4tc63z1r2cjkwo1_500.gif                 tumblr_o9tahyurSW1v7dt6vo1_500.gif

Thank you guys and keep making 3DX the best game... ^_^ 

Hugs'n Kisses

OK, Seriously now.. -_- 

NO matter what devs Update... some group will always complain about something..

If there comes an update for shemales/strapon, MF group will complain..

If there comes a MF update.. lesbians and shemales will complain...

And everyone telling the same... (/me makes crying voice)..."They leave us behind"

NO WAY!

THANK YOU DEVS!!!

Is a nice update for shemales and girls with strapons, for suuuuuuure i'm gonna have fun with this using my "Golden Magnum", and my fellow Tranys gals will be happy to share with me a nice slice of nice action... ;) 

We just had the doggy pose that apply for everyone so no complain for MF comunity...

So now we only have left to make

THE FRICKING FFF!!!... :P 

No strapon... no dick... "Pure femenine Touch".

8778002.gif16824249.gif

2886055.gif16988878.gif

Thank you guys and keep making 3DX the best game... ^_^ 

Hugs'n Kisses

That is a big bullshit Jessica all the 2 person poses can easily be made for all 3 categories they already have man fucking man asses and woman fucking woman ass what in your eyes is so hard to do man fucking woman ass btw there is woman fucking man ass as well... so please stop lamenting about people "crying" and shit like that. If they would do the 3 categories at same time than would be no problem.

Regarding your FFF poses I propose to them to do it when they will do MMM as well I am sure the gay guys in game expect that as well.

So stop discriminating others, and try to say that your requests are more justificat than others  just because your smile it's prettier than mine or because you wash Dev's ears with more nice words. (we call that ass kisser not that you one even if you sound like one) 

BTW I was thinking that when I say MF, MM, FF I did not discriminate anyone, and purely referred a simple request and that was so all of us would have same opportunities in a place that we all pay equal amounts. Plus all this bringing to an equitable level for everyone, would be a fast fix as the poses are already set and ready. All they need to do is change a few shapes and not develop a damn pose from 0 as in the case of your request. So to be honest I do not really give a freaking f on your opinion and still request to be heard. If people  would have keep their mouth closed and did not complain when FrenchTouch started to help the devs maybe by now we would have had all the damn poses we wanted made. But people liked to blah blah and instead of them getting quality content developed X times faster now they get a concurrent game on the market and maybe then devs will start think at a proper plan that would not discriminate and will respect everyone as they deserve and a faster pace of development to keep them over here. (compared with other years this year many have changed but again with a proper plan there would be no disappointment on this small things) 

That is a big bullshit Jessica all the 2 person poses can easily be made for all 3 categories they already have man fucking man asses and woman fucking woman ass what in your eyes is so hard to do man fucking woman ass btw there is woman fucking man ass as well... so please stop lamenting about people "crying" and shit like that. If they would do the 3 categories at same time than would be no problem.

Regarding your FFF poses I propose to them to do it when they will do MMM as well I am sure the gay guys in game expect that as well.

So stop discriminating others, and try to say that your requests are more justificat than others  just because your smile it's prettier than mine or because you wash Dev's ears with more nice words. (we call that ass kisser not that you one even if you sound like one) 

Yah i'm not gonna fall in trolling provocations... :P 

Actually Devs can make the existing MMF and MFF poses to be adapted into a FFF (or more properly said SSF or SFF).. as this 3 poses prove it... and we would have finally that element in game.

The Actual Update, balance the amount of poses MF have turnig them for FF(SF) too, so is clear Devs are making it right... giving every one what we want...

Don't turn green dude...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yah i'm not gonna fall in trolling provocations... :P 

Actually Devs can make the existing MMF and MFF poses to be adapted into a FFF (or more properly said SSF or SFF).. as this 3 poses prove it... and we would have finally that element in game.

The Actual Update, balance the amount of poses MF have turnig them for FF(SF) too, so is clear Devs are making it right... giving every one what we want...

Don't turn green dude...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No idea where the hate comes from "dude" but get your facts straight when all poses would be brought up to date for all the comunity regardless of sexual preferences , than is when they should focus their attention to "NEW POSES".

That was what I was saying since first enounce in here.

Now the balance is not by far equitable but for that you actually need to learn to check. the poses they updated today, better said the anal versions of them, are not an option in MF, same as some of the BI poses, same as many of the FF(SF) poses so please , please pull your head from wherever you have it, research, than come and open your mouth telling what is equitable or not. 

All i said was make all ( ALL ) poses available for everyone. Now i am out from here cause i have better things to do than troll with people who can't understand the idea of equitability versus favoring in turns one or an other comunity. 

No idea where the hate comes from "dude" but get your facts straight when all poses would be brought up to date for all the comunity regardless of sexual preferences , than is when they should focus their attention to "NEW POSES".

That was what I was saying since first enounce in here.

Now the balance is not by far equitable but for that you actually need to learn to check. the poses they updated today, better said the anal versions of them, are not an option in MF, same as some of the BI poses, same as many of the FF(SF) poses so please , please pull your head from wherever you have it, research, than come and open your mouth telling what is equitable or not. 

All i said was make all ( ALL ) poses available for everyone. Now i am out from here cause i have better things to do than troll with people who can't understand the idea of equitability versus favoring in turns one or an other comunity. 

Boy with all that cursing, is ovioulsly you are really Frustrated and Confused...

I Hope you get better...

God Bless You