3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Guest Fuwakumi

Poetry is having your tongue stuck as far as it will go up a sweet cunt and having it coated with woman juice!! FUCK now I'm wet! Damn you, U-E

lol :D

I did say I have a reputation. ........I'm taking credit anyway as its the closest thing I get to sex these days :D

So enjoy the wetness, you're well'cum!

And don't encourage my antics Ms Fukmawumi! I'm trying to be swarve and charming, but my jester'isms are dominating at the moment :D 

Mmmmm, no no, I am tea total :) - it was a hasty attempt at something like "Fuk My Wumi", but I've yet to work out what a wumi might be, and frankly the fact I said it makes me fear for my validity as a stud :D

Guest Fuwakumi

You two need to get a room :)

You don't want to join us Athena? If not on the action then at least make a movie. :P

I remember playing Tomb Raider when it first came out on the playstation, that made me cum much more than 5 times!

Anyway yerrrr Athena, do we detect a slight hint of desire to participate? I'm sure if people can get a strap on penis, that I can get a strap on vagina for you :)...........and that thought has conjured up a bizarre image that I care not to dwell on any longer.

I really should think before I speak........ hehehehe :)

You heard me :D.... I came up with the idea first! ...And the idea for the mechanised version - Power pussy :)

I am sorry, I said I wouldn't be crass. I'm tired, and I get horny when tired. 

Pocket Pussy? Really...........mind you, there is the fleshlight too I guess. Good point, no boobs and a bell end so that's me out the equation - just leaves you lovely ladies :D

PS) I don't think I can woo Fuwakumi, but I'll pretend like I can anyway :D 

Guest Twiggy

Reading through these last few comments has made me wonder.

Guys can take a females body and keep their cock, why can't we take a male body and keep our pussy.

Is that sexual discrimination?

Your confusing me Twiggy and usually - thats Tikas job! But, besides beeing confused myself now - ill check this out later again HAHAAA  

</have a good weekend all> | [PoE] ~ Piss or explode^^

Guest Twiggy

Lol Tika, I am talking about in 3DXChat, they have it so female avis can have a cock, but not the other way around, us girls can't make a male avi and keep our vaginas. 

Edited to add...

And before anyone gets all serious about it, I am just clowning.