3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Is it not the same animation as the MFF ? One on the face, the other leaning back on his won-tong?

I sometimes think, and would understand, that the devs recycle a lot of animations as its simplist and quickest to pump out 'new poses', swap out a male for a female, few tweaks, another pose, however patterns like you mention do seem to emerge.

They have a 3some in the game?? You would know it would be MFF...We have been yelling for a FFF forever.

The devs sure are lazy here..Excuses, Excuses. The community has been wanting a boob suck/fondle position for some time (would benefit both the male and female sides) but they always have an excuse because they are to lazy to do some extra animations and a bit of scripting and use the excuse its because there are diff boob sizes..They make 10's of thousands a month surely they can afford to do this.

I certainly recall a mff animation on those long lonely nights I frequently had lol. Though perhaps it was only with bots in a room? Maybe you can check just in case a triple f animation exists for bots in your room?

Oddly enough when looking for a decent VPN, I came across this....

http://3dxchat.com.w3snoop.com

Which reckons the 3dx team make very little. However, I imagine other funds come from advertising and such like.

I do understand the animation development issues to a point, you can do far more fine tuning and positions on SL for example, but when you start fiddling with the x,y and z axis' and textures and crap it all starts going tits up very quickly. I still say the devs should open the game up to testing by some of its users, let us see what works and what doesn't.

....anyway...

Geez, can you imagine? There's you kneeling over the top of your favourite girl, facing a new girl you've yet to try. This new girl can't decide whether to look at you or your lover underneath, she's just so excited and content. You watch her slowly swing her hips back and forth as the top of her vagina brushes over the top of your lovers, causing you to feel her warm breath between your legs. You can't help but tease your lover by lowering yourself a little, barely in reach of her tongue as you watch the new girl grind herself to an orgasm as your pussy gets eaten by your hungry lover who's getting close herself.

You're welcome :D

Which reckons the 3dx team make very little. However, I imagine other funds come from advertising and such like.

They state on their site they have over 3500 active accounts, thats $70,000 a month at $20 each. Even if they only have 1000 its $20,000 a month. I see 100's on every day and not all the same people. You don't even get on if you dont pay US$20 a month..

And this does not include money from advertising and their affiliate programs.

Agreed. I expect like many companies, what is public barely comes close to the actual figures.

Back to the topic though of sex positions, before robT trolls us about trolling again :D, I always wanted a simple position of female laying on male fully, not with penetration and motion. I recall the female with an arm and a leg over (cuddle) but I as in RL I like to have my partner just laying on me with my arms around her. Not to difficult to motion capture that surely :)

post-4848-0-60212500-1495353913_thumb.jpg

.........whatever your preferences madam.....dam your signature!.....Dam it to hades. I try to read the orange words, but my eyes keep losing focus and refocus on the image. So pleasurably annoying.

Anyway, I don't recall a lay/cuddle position either for ff or mf. Just the one leg and arm over version. More cuddle ones, then cuddle fondle ones, then sex ones. There is an order to these things society :) Just sometimes the opposite way around :D

Thank you :) I found that one soon after starting again (after so long). Otherwise, not a great many new positions after 2 years :D..........and jury's still out on the brokeback mountain/westworld area :)

I am pleased to see a face down ass up position that isn't in the ass though (for MF), few more foreplay ones too. Not tried them on anyone yet though. Be about a month I reckon before that happens lol :D

I thought we already had some of the above MF poses? Well, one or two, that aren't exactly the as above. :/

In my limited knowledge, it seems that game started out with positions akin to the 'free game' predecessor to 3dx that you can download in the members area in the W/C (I forget the name, obviously). So the 3DXchat started out with a fair few variations, but since then, a dribble of new positions over the years. It's certainly still lacking, and totally right, FF or FFF motions are very lacking but would seem easier technically as there isn't a dick to wibble about.

Speaking of such, I noticed a guy on the roof of the brokeback mountain area with a ghost female partner, and his love sausage was bending/wobbling, perhaps to compensate for the curve of the female avi and avoid it poking out her arse cheeks. Now...........why not use that ability to the advantage of other animations? Perhaps along with a slightly faster hand job speed as slow and sensual is nice, but sometimes you need your partner to peak it when the need develops.

PS) I believe that last gif indicates that the man is a machine, and she is merely hitting the 'ram me' button on the couch with her finger. Just saying :)

Guest Fuwakumi

I thought we already had some of the above MF poses? Well, one or two, that aren't exactly the as above. :/

In my limited knowledge, it seems that game started out with positions akin to the 'free game' predecessor to 3dx that you can download in the members area in the W/C (I forget the name, obviously). So the 3DXchat started out with a fair few variations, but since then, a dribble of new positions over the years. It's certainly still lacking, and totally right, FF or FFF motions are very lacking but would seem easier technically as there isn't a dick to wibble about.

Speaking of such, I noticed a guy on the roof of the brokeback mountain area with a ghost female partner, and his love sausage was bending/wobbling, perhaps to compensate for the curve of the female avi and avoid it poking out her arse cheeks. Now...........why not use that ability to the advantage of other animations? Perhaps along with a slightly faster hand job speed as slow and sensual is nice, but sometimes you need your partner to peak it when the need develops.

PS) I believe that last gif indicates that the man is a machine, and she is merely hitting the 'ram me' button on the couch with her finger. Just saying :)

Don't read too much into it darling. :P

lol :D

Who says I ever learnt to read? :)

Well, maybe other than braille, ........because I like to read by touch and feel...gently sliding my finger tips in a long line, feeling every little bump and groove. I can read braille backwards too, and I usually do.

....Sorry, what are we talking about again, I seem to have been distracted by.....someone...;)

Guest Fuwakumi

Who says I ever learnt to read? :)

Well, maybe other than braille, ........because I like to read by touch and feel...gently sliding my finger tips in a long line, feeling every little bump and groove. I can read braille backwards too, and I usually do.

....Sorry, what are we talking about again, I seem to have been distracted by.....someone...;)

Sex positions darling. :P

.........yer!....I was too.....kind oooooofffff :)

Okay okay.

I think 1 or 2 more foreplay MF and FF motions

1 cuddle position (universal)

1 or 2 tease motions (universal)

More sex positions MF/MFF/FF/FFF

And someone for me to test them all on.....

Is that better? :)

Guest Fuwakumi

I think the simple slapping your ass in a female Ava is a good taunt. Twerking it too. :D

Another would be groping the tits as well as another taunt. :wub:

For the guys maybe flexing the chest muscles to move, or clenching (twitch) the ass. :wub:

^My personal favorite for guys to do in front of me. :wub: :wub: :wub:

SSSssssssssshhhhh, don't let all your secrets out!...... ;)

Yes exactly, some caressing would be nice - dare I say (going a bit heavy here sorry) a standing up position of the M stroking his hand between the F legs ( and FF variant). F's to slow grind on the M's lap or something similar, and (again heavy, sorry) as well as the existing cowgirl bouncy bouncy or swirling motion, a nice grinding back and forth would be lovely.   ........... You know, some of the 'normal' ways people play and screw :D

.....*stands up, flexes ass cheeks* " Boo yaa! ...still got it".

More teasing foreplay stuff for sure!  

Groping, caressing, spanking (slapping if you're daring), all of those are fun.

Someone mentioned wanting to keep clothes on for certain things, I'd mentioned it too in the past, but I'd love to see that.  Lips or hands work rarely require more than unzipped pants to get started.

Absolutely! :) More of the kinda real life stuff, the small details that can be more of a turn on than the bigger things (standard cock size not withstanding).

I did mention about keeping clothes on before, though maybe someone else did after you, but in any case I do find it sweetly erotic when being straddled by my partner in a dress, with stockings even more so (lame and cliché I know), or reverse cowgirl in same attire.....to start with :)

....going off track......where were we....

Ah yes, simple details, groping through clothes, playful grabs and slaps, a little fun and hell, even a little romance. Dilute that heavy ramming, DT, ass bashing cum explosive stuff :)