3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

What I would to see for sex positions is the ability to switch during a threesome.... I explain :

the position with 2 women and 1 men

1 women is kissing and the other is masturbating

I wanted to switch places of personns on the same position

sorry for my bad english ;-) )

Je l'écris en francais.

Ce que je trouverais intéressant c'est de pouvoir switcher pendant les positions à 3. Donc que l'on reste dans la même position mais que les 2 personnes de même sexes échangent de place

What I would to see for sex positions is the ability to switch during a threesome.... I explain :

the position with 2 women and 1 men

1 women is kissing and the other is masturbating

I wanted to switch places of personns on the same position

sorry for my bad english ;-) )

Je l'écris en francais.

Ce que je trouverais intéressant c'est de pouvoir switcher pendant les positions à 3. Donc que l'on reste dans la même position mais que les 2 personnes de même sexes échangent de place

You can "more or less" do it depending on who of the 3 partner asks the pose.

But I have never really understood how it works so the function switch would be very welcome I agree with you.

I would like also the switch button during slowdance mainly for the behind pose.

Yes slowdance is (for me) one of the best sex pose ...... just use your pm and imagination to make it a discreet sex pose.

I would like also the switch button during slowdance mainly for the behind pose.

Yes slowdance is (for me) one of the best sex pose ...... just use your pm and imagination to make it a discreet sex pose.

Oh yes it is one the best...And if they could add "a kiss neck", It would be perfect