3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

@Rockster;

You meean this thing:

Sex-Toy-Strapon-Dildo-For-Man-Strap-On-H

Very...miamm

When I was playing another game, we got "fetish room"...could we have the accessories?

kit-de-contrainte-sm-position.jpg

Some paddle and gag ball. I use a lot imagination but ...sometimes a good animation helps a lot.

whats that!

two other new mf poses :(

that  look like discrimination of ff and mm couples.. :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

is our Money not good enogh for the same number of poses as hetro couples have :( 

DO SOMETHING FOR FF AND MM COUPLES...SOON!!!!...WE PAY THE SAME MONEY!!!

its unbeliveble that we dont have the same poses...i dont see any Problem to do this ..(maybe in some Brains)..

its  must be very easy to do this...or explain me why it dont work?..for myself i cant see the Problem...

dear devs... please please adapt all the mf poses to ff and mm... can't be so difficult... give the thrusting man some boobs and you have a girl^^... if you do so, your customers would be very happy... and if you can give us some fff or mmm or even 4f and 4m (and so on) poses... you would make this place great like heaven 

btw... do they read this post or do we just spam 60+ pages useless into the board?

At least they are adding things now. Better than that long nothing that went on. I'll take little by little. I hope they mix it up more though, still waiting for the BDSM side to even really get started.

Agreed Amberhawk, things have (slowly) been added at least. And MUCH agreed Amberhawk, about BDMS.

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes there's a lot of oral because there's barely any in-game already, though the majority of these are user suggestions from this thread.

These are all 16-20 frame loop animations, while an in-game animation would be something like 120 frames (I'm just guessing). Those animations would have constraints on certain bones to change their movement over time to make it look less repetitive.

None of these pictures here have polished head/face/hand/finger/legs/feet bone movement, they're simply for demonstration. These all took about 20-30 minutes each but if I were to do a full animation it would have all of the above and only take about an hour to complete each final 'pose'.

Why am I doing this? Because right now I have nothing better to do (holiday woo woooo) and more importantly I want to show you how easy this is (lazy devs).

P7RN26pH.gifUNRNEvl5.gif

Ok7DvMFE.gifOAObXeuQ.gif

rRs47YmU.gifxgohG5Hb.gif

bIYBEgba.gifCHgbcoaX.gif

WvER91Wu.gifHNmfSLMw.gif

Could you share this animation with us in Daz 3d formats? Thx

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes there's a lot of oral because there's barely any in-game already, though the majority of these are user suggestions from this thread.

These are all 16-20 frame loop animations, while an in-game animation would be something like 120 frames (I'm just guessing). Those animations would have constraints on certain bones to change their movement over time to make it look less repetitive.

None of these pictures here have polished head/face/hand/finger/legs/feet bone movement, they're simply for demonstration. These all took about 20-30 minutes each but if I were to do a full animation it would have all of the above and only take about an hour to complete each final 'pose'.

Why am I doing this? Because right now I have nothing better to do (holiday woo woooo) and more importantly I want to show you how easy this is (lazy devs).

P7RN26pH.gifUNRNEvl5.gif

Ok7DvMFE.gifOAObXeuQ.gif

rRs47YmU.gifxgohG5Hb.gif

bIYBEgba.gifCHgbcoaX.gif

WvER91Wu.gifHNmfSLMw.gif

Could you share this animation with us in Daz 3d formats? Thx