3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Personally speaking I am very happy with the new things coming out. Yes of course I am looking for more more more all the time. Its exciting to see what comes out. All these suggestions are good but I don't rely on the animations for sex. I use a lot of text. Describe the poses and work with the ones you have and I think you will find you are not bored at all.

Also I just have to add this in. I would much prefer to wait patiently on new things and have them work properly than see things being released too early and crashing everything. I have been on another game for a year or so and the reason I am leaving it to come here is mainly that. The service is poor.. the content may have a lot but I spend most my days not being able to log in. This game has never let me down yet.

I cant wait to see what is next and where this goes. :)

0.o i will add more poses tonight i think, we really need more, i dont want to see people going have sex in others bad games... and we really need some transitions during a sex poses 

Ex : grab the hips, kneading breasts, kissing during a pose, pull hairs, etc....

Totaly agree with you Pierr (aka brother birthday) !  :)

Need somes massages, caresses and licks on different body parts too (in sex poses and why not on couple dance). 

And it will be great to have animations between two poses (Ex : see your partner pushing you to lie on the bed and jump on you to kiss or anything else...  :P )

You sure seem to be a anal lover leks lol

Totaly agree with you Pierr (aka brother birthday) !  :)

Need somes massages, caresses and licks on different body parts too (in sex poses and why not on couple dance). 

And it will be great to have animations between two poses (Ex : see your partner pushing you to lie on the bed and jump on you to kiss or anything else...  :P )

Hmmm .... depending how you jump on your partner , it may hurt  :lol: 

Yeah, yeah, more anal poses, I know. ;p The main one I'd like to see is the standing against the wall one. I know we have the regular standing anal pose, but against the wall like pic 159 is just mnnnph. Oh, and make an anal and vaginal variant if you choose to use one of these, or for all future pose updates. 

I think it'd just be easier to make every pose standalone, and once clicked you have the option to go vaginal or anal. That way every pose is dual-purposed and the interface would be a little more stream-lined as opposed to having two of the same poses(Just different penetration) cluttering the sex options in game. 

post-1978-0-81721400-1406265677_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-99663400-1406265682_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-95947700-1406265686_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-93897600-1406265690_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-46539500-1406265695_thumb.jpg

post-1978-0-41951800-1406265699_thumb.jpg

Why not already double all existing positions (anal/vaginal) ? Is it possible? :);)

This!

A friend and I wanted to try anal last night...2 issues, she is a TS....fighting uphill already...there are no anal poses for at least girl/girl, not sure about guy/girl or guy/guy - but there damn well should be for all!

it´s not directly a sexpose, but as foreplay or roleplay hot:

i would like to see some "crawling over the floor" - action :rolleyes: maybe as third option (walk, run, crawling) :wub:

very very good idea  :wub:  :rolleyes:  *claps* , spanking and giving control dom / sub too

tumblr_n1jq9qWIk31sk3xdpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n034l8HgTE1rjtd5bo1_400.gif

tumblr_mxtj1aHJhE1rifezro1_400.gif

tumblr_n3onc8x0VQ1qbegdpo2_400.gif

also, some sensual caresses and animations would be so nice

tumblr_mzzz16I3GW1qaoeoqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdr09ioBJf1qghwxto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxphcdXEyS1scgn07o1_400.jpg

:wub:

very very good idea  :wub:  :rolleyes:  *claps* , spanking and giving control dom / sub too

I don't think that in this moment poses like that is too necessary. :)  I think that we don't have enough basic poses, vaginal poses, foreplay poses. Im not sure that all people like this kind of sex, especially women. I think in this moment we need more basic poses which can use all people in game. And after we will have it  can be implemented everything else. But it's just my opinion.

I don't think that in this moment poses like that is too necessary. :)  I think that we don't have enough basic poses, vaginal poses, foreplay poses. Im not sure that all people like this kind of sex, especially women. I think in this moment we need more basic poses which can use all people in game. And after we will have it  can be implemented everything else. But it's just my opinion.

I aggree in some things (basic foreplay poses and sex poses)^^ But i think, many log in to the game to get some what they dont get in rl or what they never do in rl (*giggles what a horrible sentence ^^  ). I see many profiles of female chars and really many of them are love to be sub and love kinky stuff ^_^