3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Hello, i have a lot of ideas for new poses to add here, like everybody i think.

It's not a long time i'm here in the game, but what i've noticed is that there is a lot of girls and shemales in the game. So, the main and most important thing , if i had to suggest one, is that it will be very pleasant, clever and smart to add real threesome for girls (why not forsome too). I noticed too that there is less poses for girls to girls than for man to girls. I imagine its unsuffisant for male to male too.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Joana.

hey,i need kissing by having sex! 3 some poses with 2 girls, i´m new here,but i didnt know,these poses are in this game. one girl riding,second was licked,somethink like that, or ass to mouth,double decker. just some ideas!

need more coming poses! finger pussi,licking breast. there a so many cool poses. i am playing 3d sexvilla too and there are a lot of poses,wich i can post here,with a picture!

hey,i need kissing by having sex! 3 some poses with 2 girls, i´m new here,but i didnt know,these poses are in this game. one girl riding,second was licked,somethink like that, or ass to mouth,double decker. just some ideas!

if i'm right , i think the pose where one woman is riding and another is licked yet exist

An Idea for having Much more pose options without having to develop real new pose.

I do not know if this idea was discussed. Sorry for my poor english (french native)

When 3 avatar are partner. Let's take exemple of MFF with : John(M) / Deeb(F) / Lady(F)

Deeb is F1

Lady is F2

Today :

Each player has in the pose menu 2 lines : Solo or group.

Tomorrow :

John has in the pose menu 4 lines : Solo (existing)  // MF1 (NEW) // MF2 (NEW)  // MF1F2 (Existing)

In Menu MF1 : John has access to propose all the existing pose "AS IF" he was partner only with F1.

If F1 accepts, F2 look with no action but is not commited to leave the group of 3.

I think it would give Much more option to do rich threesome with existing pose without asking the player to leave partner, take an other one during the fun cession ...

It could also open option to threesome FFF or MMM .... without real new pose of 3 but with all dual existing pose.

I hope my poor explanation are clear.

Does it make sense ?

Deeb

As a player who is wishing that his favorite social and sexual game (3DXChat) become better in the near future. I have some suggestions that hopefully make the game even more interesting.

In the next coming updates, we wish as 3DXChat community to see some more poses such as boobs job boobs feeding and (nipples biting as foreplay). For cumshot, you can add cum over the ass. Also, adding more equipment for BDSM like cuffs, gags, and whips. For the vaginal pose, you can visit this website to get some possible idea that you can add in the game (http://sexpositions.club/ ). For masturbation, you can add some toy you can visit this website to know what kind of toy that I mean (https://www.extremerestraints.com/masturbation-toys_455/) .Finally, for dancing with the partner like the slow-dance, you can add movements rather than just standing. Also, you can add on the list with the options face to face, behind and kiss these to change hand location on the partner's body's part such as over breast, pussy, and penis and butt. I the end I just want to say, thank you for your efforts, we really appreciate that. 

Guest TrixyTrump

Also, you can add on ***  these to change hand location on the partner's body's part such as over breast, pussy, and penis and butt. 

Lucky I love the idea, but on the hand placement, it might be to difficult with the size variations. 

I think everyone can agree that these two poses up against a wall are needed in the game, really adds to the passion of the fucking if you can fuck someone up against almost any wall in the game, gives it a real animal feel that we all love.

949430270.giftumblr_ncevsoZw1j1rkskbao1_400.giftumblr_lrqpbbLQjn1qlxnwoo1_500.gif0693-up-against-the-wall.giftumblr_ntp59bWdkt1revz5to1_500.gif

Yup, Like i said,... Lets give a good use of this options...  :) 

Great suggestions Guys, Congrats...  ^_^ 

Kisses 4U all...   ;)