Gizmo

Yes!

Yes!

YES!

YESSSSS!

- more ff-poses

- pure female-threesome-poses - NOW!

- pure-female-foursome-poses: Oh Yeah!

- cuddling-poses ...AND: I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HOLD MY LOVE`S HAND, TO WALK AND DANCE HAND-IN-HAND WITH HER! :wub: THIS can`t be so difficult!!!!!! :angry:

And of course, the possebility to slap a colder`s face would be really great! ;) (Not to mention to be able to kick his balls :P ... well, i guess, THIS will stay a dream forever, but ... who knows? ^_^ )

But i also want to say "TX" ... the "Halloween-surprises" at frescoe`s were really nice .... so devs, IF you want to, YOU can do really cool stuff! We know it! :)

Guest silverbackalphabull

I want to be able to transition from slow dancing to a sex pose without having to stop the slow dance. Also I enjoy the pose of laying in my head in my girlfriend's lap but there are times when I want to be able have her lay in my lap (aftercare and those times she needs me as her friend) and stroke her hair softly so either make this pose swapable MF or create a new pose on the couch with the male sitting up and the female on her side, facing away from the couch with her head on his lap and his hand on her hair.  

Guest TrixyTrump

Something to think about and are doable considering the positions we already have

And if we can use couches and chairs the should be no reason we can't have this

The last one, not so much my thing, but agree on the others.

Guest silverbackalphabull

The last one, not so much my thing, but agree on the others.

Same for me.

Luckily for me I know someone very close to me who does  B)

I saw this one used ingame ^^9btv1ZJ.jpg

AWESOME YES!!!  B) 

combining single masturbation poses and available couple ones, we can make many original 3somes

(not so diferent of what the devs did with the 3some in the past spliting them to make new single poses...  ;) )

congratulations Caro, you did it great...  ^_^