3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

I reread this thread again... And just thought... That it was quite wondering why we always get a new pair of shoes instead of some new sweet animations?

Is it a kind of a developers' distraction approach???

dezeen_Kobi-Levi_Blow-3.jpg

Cmon, Gizmo, bring us some light onto it?

Nice shoes Olga, I agree yours wishes :)

What if Devs bring us some kind of an open sourcse animation maker like that one which had been developed for Second Life - an in game animation maker. I bet plenty of people would love to play with it. After any animation is done it is logically putting on on a poll so other people would decide approve it or not.

42006-disney-goes-open-source-ptex_0.jpg

Gosh... since March...

*feeling sad*

A few more:

tumblr_lm1oh74n6f1qefr66o1_400_large1.jp

inter-racial+sex%232.jpg

Great choices. 

I would like to add:

Forward sex against a wall.  Her chest pushed into the wall, one or two hands on the hips (maybe stick hips out a bit) and occassionally hand on throat (guys hand on her throat).  This is a mild variation of the forward standing sex position except the body is designed to lay against the wall with hands up supporting it.

edb1ec3b5a8d2651f70a245aed299d65_zpsa070

And this one I can't find....her back against wall, guy on knees eating her out.  (Optional leg over shoulder and his hands on her ass)

And one final one: Guy or girl tied to bed.  Either sitting up, arms tied to headboard, or on back with legs tied too.  Girl or guy can give oral sex or use toy, and for the BDSM crowd, flogging/spanking.

51U6visoCYL_SX342__zpsb80ddc99.jpg

Something NO ONE HAS DONE, but girls love...

Pick up someone from the couch and carry them to bed
smart-guy-holding-cute-girl-in-arms_zps6

And sometimes it's just nice to have a girl lay on your chest on a couch as you talk or watch a movie together (closest picture I could find).  The current position is to sit across from your partner which is less relaxed or intimate.
commit-de-medium-new_zps2a7535cc.jpg

What if Devs bring us some kind of an open sourcse animation maker like that one which had been developed for Second Life - an in game animation maker. I bet plenty of people would love to play with it. After any animation is done it is logically putting on on a poll so other people would decide approve it or not.

42006-disney-goes-open-source-ptex_0.jpg

Gosh... since March...

*feeling sad*

I'd much rather have a common file format to use (like .bvh aka mocap).. animation/3d programs will always be 1000x better than any in-game tool (for efficiency, realism, etc). Not to mention a proper dope sheet with many hotkeys and keyframe interp settings, and also things like bone constraints. The only problem is I'm not sure they would be willing to have their meshes and rigs open to the public.

Plus, the time it would take to write such a tool for in-game animating could be better used to push needed updates. 

Yourdesire+001.jpg

Thats my favorite card game  :wub: , who likes to play "Spin the Bottle" if they could have that!

As much as we all have a vivid and almost infinite imagination a new set of poses for all inclinations would definitely enhance the experience immensely, after all you eat with your eyes as well  :rolleyes: 

I also would appreciate a couple of options just like the dancing, 2-3 choices to vary the positions, kissing ( there can never be enough lip service  :wub: ), groping, licking, teasing, stroking to enrich existing and upcoming poses even more.

Make some sexy noises for new poses!!!

My congrats dear community... Amongst all those sexy poses posted above we finnally got the ugliest!!!

<sarcasm> Well, they can't do everything at once. Have to do them one at a time. At least now, _all those people_ who have been clamoring for more M/F anal sex poses will have to be quiet for a little while. </sarcasm>

<sarcasm> Well, they can't do everything at once. Have to do them one at a time. At least now, _all those people_ who have been clamoring for more M/F anal sex poses will have to be quiet for a little while. </sarcasm>

Very true!