3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Dear Gizmo
I would first like to say how I find very beautiful site, characters decors. This is the most beautiful site in relation to ACHAT, RLC etc. I know well rlc
What is beautiful is kissing, dancing and sofas. I find it very original installation in the pool, etc..
Missing a position which is the version to bed without kissing, just to talk (spoon) It sure many lack the ability to make a threesome. MMF or MFF. (especially MMF lol). It would take several versions for fellatio, with the tip of the tongue and not the mouth. In fact, the positions go well but it would nuances: to kiss the partner with the missionary position. And women above position.
Currently some people come here to talk and go on ACHAT to make love. It's a shame.
Sorry for my bad english
friendly
Grune

Handjobs are important! :D Especially for those who like foreplay. Something that would be fucking awesome, and probably a pain in the ass to actually develop, would be to have some sort of a dynamic pose system. For example for a doggy style sex animation the players could move/adjust/rotate the arms and legs of their characters a bit to get new poses, within realistic limits of course, ah I think you get the picture. 

This would mean the whole animation system would need to be rebuilt to support this I suppose but one can dream  :lol:

Few poses that should be interesting 

The first can be made on the couch , the second everywhere , and the third , on the bed ( to have access to this everywhere too :) )

Great poses Leeloo  ;)

lol I have found I leave RLC and come here to have sex with my partner. While there is definetly room for improvement as all the posts have mentioned. I like the sex here far far better than any other chat program I have used.

(click to make picture bigger)

for couch:

basic blowjobs

attachicon.gifcouch_blowjob1.pngattachicon.gifcouch_blowjob2.pngattachicon.gifcouch_blowjob3.png

throat fuck

attachicon.gifcouch_throatfuck.png

fuck the girl on her back

attachicon.gifcouch_fuck1.png

another riding animation

attachicon.gifcouch_fuck2.png

handjob and make out :)

attachicon.gifcouch_handjob.png

for floor/bed:

kneeling blowjob and facefuck!

attachicon.giffloor_blowjob.pngattachicon.giffloor_facefuck.png

i have many other positions in mind but I don't want to spam the thread too much haha

Awesome blow job poses, cool!  :)

It would be really cool if we had the functionality that is currently in a different 3d sex game (SexVilla 2). It's a solo game, but players can custom make their own sex animations between two or three people. It takes some skill and patience, but that would be a really neat feature here, especially if we could share or sell our animations. That could be a huge currency item, where the players make content but the devs get the $$$.

It would be really cool if we had the functionality that is currently in a different 3d sex game (SexVilla 2). It's a solo game, but players can custom make their own sex animations between two or three people. It takes some skill and patience, but that would be a really neat feature here, especially if we could share or sell our animations. That could be a huge currency item, where the players make content but the devs get the $$$.

It doesn't take some skill, it takes awesome skills and lots of studies :) I do not want improvised contents, I want top notch contents like everyone expects, I suppose. A careful selection of content creators is needed, considering that animation is one of the most or the most difficult branch of computer graphics. Everyone will notice a weird animation (like the actual run lol)

Regarding selling contents, developers are been clear about that, since we are paying a subscription all contents will be free :)

It doesn't take some skill, it takes awesome skills and lots of studies :) I do not want improvised contents, I want top notch contents like everyone expects, I suppose. A careful selection of content creators is needed, considering that animation is one of the most or the most difficult branch of computer graphics. Everyone will notice a weird animation (like the actual run lol)

Regarding selling contents, developers are been clear about that, since we are paying a subscription all contents will be free :)

Fair points. I guess I am just eager to try, since I made a lot of progress with it in that other game. It took months, but it was a lot of fun.

Personally ,an option that i will never use ( making poses ) dont interest me . And i'm affraid that if this option is given , the poses created would fit only hétéros and the game would turn as achat where there is one pose a year for lesbian/gay when there is one pose / week for hétéros ( 2nd bad point )

I follow you on this point, because I do lots of animations on the game in question and I preferred greatly to do this on 3dxchat

but not money, if it is done for fun (I am against the cash shop when we already pay a subscription)

I reread this thread again... And just thought... That it was quite wondering why we always get a new pair of shoes instead of some new sweet animations?

Is it a kind of a developers' distraction approach???

Cmon, Gizmo, bring us some light onto it?

Because the amount of resources/time it takes to make animations and cosmetics differs greatly. 

Not only that, but some of the new shoes have been player made content.

Because the amount of resources/time it takes to make animations and cosmetics differs greatly. 

Not only that, but some of the new shoes have been player made content.

The people who make meshes and textures are not the same people who make animations (generally). The current animations seem like 30 frame loops, which does not take a lot of work (<30 min minus testing, for one single animation).

My hopes are that they're working on something big in the animation department, and will release a 'game-changing' update. Maybe a bulk animation update or threesomes? They already have a (single player) game that has threesomes, so I hope it's not too far off for 3dxchat. Though with the multiplayer element I know there is a lot more to deal with.