3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Probably been suggested before but how about a little sub-menu in each pose for some additional actions?
Like while someone is reverse cowgirling, the guy/girl under would have the option to finger the rider in the ass/grope breasts for example?

I rather like the idea of being able to change how I'm riding someone (or vice versa) like holding my breasts and arching backward, moaning ^.^

Probably been suggested before but how about a little sub-menu in each pose for some additional actions?

Like while someone is reverse cowgirling, the guy/girl under would have the option to finger the rider in the ass/grope breasts for example?

I rather like the idea of being able to change how I'm riding someone (or vice versa) like holding my breasts and arching backward, moaning ^.^

Shes right you know :)

14602617.jpg

74289.jpg

We already have the poses and positions, to just combine them, would be incredible!!!!

0f85b0d1e597b6a6863249573fbc7d52.jpg

And, of course, to be able to be put on stool alone, for display, would drive me crazy in the best of ways!!!!

Omg, how would I love this! Both to display my whore as well as being displayed myself. *blushes*

Ohh another way we could use this for example, have a pose for the rider to aggressively keep on going after the one on the bottom has finished.

Give the rider a very naughty face while we're at it 3:)

Would be sweet for S&M play.