3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

many ppl don't understand why there is no nipple sucking on 3DX, well here's why - all 3DX poses are animations, and everyone can adjust their boobs and ass size, so when animation will be started there will be clipping at 99% of the time, you will need an exact boobs size for animation to work without clipping or it will be just like then you are in a kissing position, then a girl laying on top, and your fingers kinda run through her ass cheeks when her butt is big, yeah, same thing will happen with nipple sucking, your face might end up in her chest if her boobs are too big, and might not reach the nipple if her boobs will be too small, and the whole thing will look like it's been made by a drunk monkey, sooooo that's why there is no action on boobs, not cos we don't want it, oh we want it, want it bad, but not like that 

This is possible to do though , but there will need maybe hard work . i'll show you :

Another game , same pose , different breast size . ( be indulgent these close ups are from old screens :D )

6Sm3aW6.png8Oc0dPK.png0veSR3a.png

As you can see the hands are placed well no matter the size of the breasts . But it probably need a lot of work and for now devs are on the 2.0 update :)

To be honest i rather have a more hard fuck, cowgirl if we get another. We have 4 cow girl rides, 1 on couch, 2 regular on bed and a reversed cowgirl already. Rather see a different pose with a tit sucking animation if where going to get a combi pose personally. Or something somewhat more different that fill a purpose the others 4 doesn't like a more rough sex or hard fuck cowgirl like this for instance:

Cowgirl_71.gif

EDIT: OR make transitioning variation of existing poses where you could kiss or suck nipples etc, like another person suggested i think a while back.

To be honest i rather have a more hard fuck, cowgirl if we get another. We have 4 cow girl rides, 1 on couch, 2 regular on bed and a reversed cowgirl already. Rather see a different pose with a tit sucking animation if where going to get a combi pose personally. Or something somewhat more different that fill a purpose the others 4 doesn't like a more rough sex or hard fuck cowgirl like this for instance:

Cowgirl_71.gif

EDIT: OR make transitioning variation of existing poses where you could kiss or suck nipples etc, like another person suggested i think a while back.

lol source ? xD

Or how about some more m/m positions and f/f positions and more 3some positions, especially for m/m and f/f. Always seems to be more focused on straight sex positions. NOT that I am against more m/f positions, I just feel the gay/bi/lesbian/transgender community seem to be left behind.