3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

all are talking about sex positions,

but i would like to see the "switch" button  on every single Position :P

why cant the lady lie with her head on my lap....

or some more kinky  we have already the strapon in this game... and the shemale cock :P  so why should the ladys dont use them on us men @.@ (yeah just one pose with stroking the others pole :P, there are enought kinky guys who wants more :D )

So im for the swtich button  for every pose   and every combination  FM  FF(yeah they got it already ~~)  MM (dont know @.@) and so on  ^^

Hello, since I need to take Google Translator to help not good of the English language (Add), hope was understood anyway.

That bothers me a lot when I'm in a position sex, the regulator of speed is already equal to the middle position. Better I think it would be who the regulator would be on very slowly or even better in a neutral position to penetrate the slow to simulate.

3623_8483.gif

Hi, as I speak (Write) not good english I need to take to help the Google translator, hope I am understood anyway.

I know that here in the forum ever proposals for sex positions be made, but that does not stop me one more time to make from that. One can treat the most mentioned proposals with priority.
The game is really very good, but my thanks, but it can Vedas even better.

F-Pose%2001.JPGF-Pose%2002.JPGF-Pose%2003.JPGF-Pose%2004-1.JPG

I would like to see a female dominating a futa/sissy, blowjob pose. We have very few poses where the woman can dominate a futanari/TS or whatever, a female with a dick! 

I mean for F/F a dominant cock sucking pose, kinda like the M/F 69 pose, where the female giving a blowjob is clearly on charge.. 

Also a simple handjob for F/F would be very appreciated as well.

Nl6okA1.jpg  135032.jpg

Would also appreciate the cumshot poses with textures for F/F, and a cumming animation for the pose suggested above  :wub:

p71db.gif