3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Since I'm not allowed to start a new topic I guess I'll just add my suggestion here, though I don't think it's really a position-thing.

How about perma-cum? Or to be more precise, a wipe-it-off-button. So that it doesn't fade over time. Sometimes I like to see my "victim" parade around wearing it like a trophy.

And I have a bit of a fetish for girls cumkissing.

Would that be a nice idea?

Since I'm not allowed to start a new topic I guess I'll just add my suggestion here, though I don't think it's really a position-thing.

How about perma-cum? Or to be more precise, a wipe-it-off-button. So that it doesn't fade over time. Sometimes I like to see my "victim" parade around wearing it like a trophy.

And I have a bit of a fetish for girls cumkissing.

Would that be a nice idea?

Yes, it's been suggested countless times, and that would be so awesome!!!! Having to perform the infamous walk of shame is so much fun for me in game, but it fades so fast...

In the new update there'll be the possibility to create animations easier, this leads to HOPE that in 2016 there will be more updates with more animations in them.

This COULD make devs to be able to follow the requests of these LONG forums easier... (MAYBE).

Plus, I would really HOPE that devs will let some of the great users who can make good quality animations to introduce those creations to the game. (Having a community user that can create animations could even help these requests to be heard...).

Last, I will make all of the existing animations for both sexes in equal way, to start, because in the new update there will be the possibility for female avis to show penis too whenever they want (introducing in some way, even if not completely, the lovely third sex).

Anyway people, keep on adding idea and pics and gifts here! At last I love to...have a look in this forum :P

Kisses!!

I'm still hoping for the chance to do some good old fashioned breast-kissing. At long last, we got a boob grab but kissing is more fun.

There's a boob grab? You mean like a position that included boob-grabbage, or some kind of function I have yet to discover?

There's a boob grab? You mean like a position that included boob-grabbage, or some kind of function I have yet to discover?

the pose on the couch where the man kiss the woman , the woman handjob the man ( i think ) , and the man grab one breast of the woman . Uuuunfortunately , this is a MF pose only ... Hope one day they will give it to lesbians with another move in place of the handjob .

Ah, that pose. Yes.

Seems like alot of poses could be duplicated between most combinations of partners. Not that I'm outright complaining, but sometimes I wonder why one set of sexes can do a thing and another can not.

Nevertheless, I get my freak on. It's all mostly screensavers during the RP. ;o)