3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Pretty sure the game already has something very similar to this.

there many position similar to each other. and i sent only one pose pic if u noticed... non a pose can be like that even there many similar to that.. what i sent is unique.. 

I still don't get why the fuck they added another nightclub before all the other stuff that could have been more useful.  Might as well just let users pick their room to be whatever venue they want.  Instead of our apartments being apartments, they could be the night club, just customized.  I mean if you're going to build those models and textures why limit them to one spot.  You guys need to work on customization now for real.  Other than that, GGGGG GGGGGG!!!!!!!

Wow ... after working myself through so many pics ... I admit this makes a bit naughty. :D

But back to the topic!

Why aren't the dp's from the couch are not possible for the bed and floor?

And I guess, like a lot of others too, we need more MMF and FFM, FFF and MMM poses.

The doublepenetrations should be easyer to make for lesbians and shemalse too, same movement, even same cock/Strap-on -Sice. ;)

I don't realy understand, why it isn't possible to make all MF, MFF and MMF useable for FF and FFF - may someone can tell me.

In my opinion, the most proposals in here are not necessary, because it's just a basepositon needed and the rest can be done through description.

So wee need more Basements I guess. ;)

Cause it's just akward to describe a titfuck (especialy with a shemale) when you just stand infront of each other, or having a men stroking his cock infront of your face, while rubing yourself.

In summary:

- Boobsjob

- DP's on bed and floor

- DP's for FFF and MFF (maybe for MMM too if they like it ;) )

- some MMF, MFF, FFF and MMM position (just a few, as base for descriptive sex), like doubleblowjob and riding with blowjob or missionary with BJ

- more position for the start and after the sex for threesomes, lying togehter and caressing and kissing each other

This should be enough for the moment. Pic I wouldn't need, enough here already. :D