3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 - Server Down

Matrix

This is getting beyond a joke! What the —ing — is going on with these servers? And why in the name of all that's holy tear down a working 1.0 version if they can't get their — together? Every. Bloody. Day. Multiple times even. And no explanation, no apology, no feedback, nothing.

This is getting beyond a joke! What the fuck is going on with these servers? And why in the name of all that's holy tear down a working 1.0 version if they can't get their shit together? Every. Bloody. Day. Multiple times even. And no explanation, no apology, no feedback, nothing.

Be careful with such "mean" words... They are fast in delet a post ;)

"We are under going technical work on the servers. Please try to login later! :angry:

Guys, you are NOT trying to say me that you are doing maintenance-works at the server at a saturday .... or even worse for us europeans: on a saturday-sunday-night??

`Cause if YES ... this is ....... i am to well educated to express my thoughts right now!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Phili FUMES!!!!!

;) Hear me roar!

So first the bug update 354 now again server down within a few days. Shit happens but 3 times within a few days is becoming really annoying!

Spiderman, you all know, has the ability to shoot white glutinous fluid by just moving his fingers. That's the big show of Hollywood and 3DX!

Well, I'm glad that they're doing maintenance because the servers suck ass...but, damn...just all the sudden crash. They need to tell us. This is why I try and add people to skype and kik...you're having an important convo and all the sudden, server maintenance kills your convo...