3DXChat Community

TeraMoon needs to stop spamming world chat.

Siri Ava

i have see sometime she post some pics with some weirdo-styled characters in it. but it was rare. never see her posting too much things, compared to some trolls that never stop and (as i think) litteraly LIVE in the WC lol

(cant say if things have change , i m not ingame actually and cant go in yet)

or just report it because useful or not...... although blocking works best if it bugs you that much

2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. 

Spam or SPAM commonly refers to:

• Spamming, unsolicited or undesired electronic messages
    • Email spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal email messages
    • Messaging spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal messages in general (private messages on websites, sms, messenger etc...)

Again like i said, what may be undesired or unsolicited to one, may not be the case for another..   Spam is a subjective term but you are right the simple way is to report it if one is really bothered by it, let the mods decide no reason to come and post a forum topic about it

People will do what they want to do weather we like it or not. Like it was said there is an ignore button it works wonders. Or just don't go into Wc. :)

Works well since I joined. Sometimes it is tempting to go to WC and it is always the same. People arguing about politics, fighting about nonsense or spam messages to come to awesome rooms with even more awesome people. :P