3DXChat Community

What are some good /me texts for boy-girl rp?

CumProvider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

my fave is and still gets me every time...  /me oh bb ur so hot  ;)

don't sound like a tacky romance novel, just be yourself. say what you would in real life!

oh btw Veronique...im still loling like crazy!!!  :lol:

I quite like the variant:

hey bb u fuk

For those who are so lazy they can't even be bothered to think up a /me phrase.  Makes me drop my pants every time, I swear.

Sometimes I wonder if the guys are all real... some are such pussies ;)

Well, a lot of guys play as female avatars so I guess there is truth in what you say. Sexuality is on a sliding scale from very masculine to very feminine. We all land somewhere on that scale regardless of gender.

Surest way to know is ask a girl something that guys would never pay attention to...

/me offers no clues for the guys and runs from the thread giggling

yep, best way is to start talking girls stuff in group chat, things that guys know nothing about and that we don't even talk to our bfs about.

you see them make excuses to have to leave, it they do that every time then you know.

oh shit, did I just give a clue to the guys, dam it

yep, best way is to start talking girls stuff in group chat, things that guys know nothing about and that we don't even talk to our bfs about.

you see them make excuses to have to leave, it they do that every time then you know.

oh shit, did I just give a clue to the guys, dam it

I don't know Twiggy. There are lots of stories I've heard of guys fooling girls.  Some have even posted here on line.  Some buys are easy to spot but other have a talent for acting like a girl... even for years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...