3DXChat Community

MUSICAL CULTURE OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES

OLESYA

This song was released when I was 9 years old. "China Dolls" was half Thai-Chinese duo artist.

They hit every Chinese Radio with half Thai - Chinese lyric " I'm Chinese Girl, then what?" (I named this song, my style).

Sorry, neither an official English name nor adaptive Chinese song name had never hit me until present

Again, I'd like to share about talent of Chinese teens today. They do rap very well.

Trust me, just click on following pic, it will take you to YouTube video (iQIYI app blocking 3DXChat direct access).

Don't think much, it's just kids doing Retro Rap & Dance style 2 decades ago.😁 😁😁

1952040498_chinadollcover.thumb.jpg.0032978129134d889873e9df5e3e71ba.jpg

Edited by SammyRay

• 3 weeks later...

Youth With You 2” Chinese Debut Girl Group survival TV program is over. There are 109 Chinese worldwide representatives to be selected as 9 Girls band. This competition is based on public votes like either Xfactor or Worldwide Got Talent. But a bit different cause the girls will have 2 years contract to perform Chinese Pop aka CPOP in the future.

I don’t want to raise any political conflict between China & other countries but this is China another step of trying to show something about how they can accept adaptive music culture without Politics involved. You won’t see this in North Kore for sure.

China TV chose Lisa BLΛƆKPIИK as Dancing Mentor this season. They’re smart cause she’s neutral with political conflict between China & South Korea. Everyone knows that she’s Thai by birth and a phenomenon sold-out queen since she was shined by Korean YG entertainment. This is her last show with her chosen trainees and performed dance collaboration supporter. Her trainees won First & Second rank of this competition and more.

By the way, same time for Lisa & BLΛƆKPIИK was just released “Sour Candy” collaboration song with Lady Gaga has been released same time. I’ll put this song in my new set at Mixcloud too.

819720923_Imnotyours.thumb.png.e9d9c6dba522a71c09381c2f03fbd530.png

Again, this was her own choreography sending back to her trainees in 2 hours when gathering INFO from them. It’s Focus dancing mode sending to her group cause there was COVID 19 pandemic whilst she returned to Korea. If you couldn't play when press red button, click on "Watch on YouTube" at left corner.

Edited by SammyRay
Update Link

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 6:42 PM, SammyRay said:

Again, this was her own choreography sending back to her trainees in 2 hours when gathering INFO from them. It’s Focus dancing mode sending to her group cause there was COVID 19 pandemic whilst she returned to Korea. Please click underline "Watch on YouTube" cause iQIYI blocked direct access, sorry for your inconvenience.

Not really sure why you're linking Babymetal to your post... they're actually Japanese, not Chinese or Korean. They're choreographer is called Mikiko Mizuno and they have in general nothing to do with anything you just said 😕

Edited by DudeAlex

On 7/5/2020 at 2:36 AM, DudeAlex said:

Not really sure why you're linking Babymetal to your post... they're actually Japanese, not Chinese or Korean. They're choreographer is called Mikiko Mizuno and they have in general nothing to do with anything you just said 😕

DudeAlex, I don't see anything wrong with my YouTube link, only blocked by iQIYi for direct view on this forum. Please see what I've found.

By the way I know Babymetal since 2015 with "Gimme Chocolate!!" which my old friend Kimba loves it.

1842441752_Captureiqiilink.thumb.PNG.a5cc8b81f468e87b3afcc17e9d4bc675.PNG

1750966293_Sammysmallsignature.gif.93fc7b77e8e0e913214d9d436d1a6808.gif

Edited by SammyRay

18 hours ago, SammyRay said:

DudeAlex, I don't see anything wrong with my YouTube link, only blocked by iQIYi for direct view on this forum. Please see what I've found.

By the way I know Babymetal since 2015 with "Gimme Chocolate!!" which my old friend Kimba loves it.

1842441752_Captureiqiilink.thumb.PNG.a5cc8b81f468e87b3afcc17e9d4bc675.PNG

1750966293_Sammysmallsignature.gif.93fc7b77e8e0e913214d9d436d1a6808.gif

The link isn't the problem, what I was getting at was that you where talking about all sorts of things from China, Korea and Thailand and then link a Babymetal video in here even though that band has nothing to do with what you where saying. Just seemed kinda odd to me is all 🤷‍♂️

On 7/7/2020 at 1:24 AM, DudeAlex said:

The link isn't the problem, what I was getting at was that you where talking about all sorts of things from China, Korea and Thailand and then link a Babymetal video in here even though that band has nothing to do with what you where saying. Just seemed kinda odd to me is all 🤷‍♂️

Aww, really?  Please read following answers;

1. China TV chose Lisa BLΛƆKPIИK as Dancing Mentor on "Youth With You" season 2  She is Thai by birth and is KPop member of BLΛƆKPIИK. I hope you know her name. Or just search YouTube, Google, Instragram or even Weibo (Google China). Lisa & BLΛƆKPIИK members are TOP 5 worldwide. Their latest single reached 240.5 Million View in one week at YouTube, FYI.

2. I haven't seen Babymetal video since 2015 and it's so obvious that why above link went through Babymetal or even Band Maid are not my FAV rock band at all. It's personal matter; I prefer Steve Vai's work to Yngwie Malmsteen stuff. 

3. Do you check your YouTube setting option? If you didn't sign-in with your account. It will do Auto-play all the time including with your previous watch. It's not me. 😃😃😃

629206006_YayRockImBunger.gif.092399ebdb1f20297d831ac58aa61d70.gif

Edited by SammyRay

This is to proof what was I'm saying....one hour after replying DudeAlex's Glitch with my post. BLΛƆKPIИK got 1 more Million views at YouTube. Is there anything link to Babymetal's YouTube again? You owe me an apology, dude. 

Please, another forum readers; any hiccup or glitch with my link? 😏😏😏

Edited by SammyRay

Another medley "Whistle + Hope not (Japanese Acoustic Version)", BLΛƆKPIИK World Tour 2019-2020 Tokyo Dome. Telling the truth, Korean, Japan & China relationship ain't go well but this girl group altered hatred to love. They are Asian bonding glue. They tried very hard to breaking language barrier including with English version. They're phenomenon girl group, not just common KPop anymore.

1426698330_Sammysmallsignature.gif.ab5f4141b0671c9af1633d5eedc8e723.gif

Edited by SammyRay

On 7/7/2020 at 4:13 PM, SammyRay said:

This is to proof what was I'm saying....one hour after replying DudeAlex's Glitch with my post. BLΛƆKPIИK got 1 more Million views at YouTube. Is there anything link to Babymetal's YouTube again? You owe me an apology, dude. 

Please, another forum readers; any hiccup or glitch with my link? 😏😏😏

Yeah, I logged in with my phone and actually saw another video in my original post, not sure why only that post was affected though. So yeah, I take everything back :) 

• 2 weeks later...

After premiere single release from BLΛƆKPIИK "How You Like That" becomes viral over the world. They broke 5 Guinness World Record of YouTube STAT. Now, everyone called this single as "HYLT" for short and worldwide dance cover contest is begun. Start with Russian girls from Moscow.

More sexy Russian girls...

And from Spain...

Prague, Czech Republic

Then Greece...

Singapore...

Taiwan...

Vietnam...

And everywhere in the world but these Korean Kids hit my heart. They may be next GEN of KPop artists in the future 😁😁😁

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favourite styles of music is British folk music. First up is a song from Julie Fowlis from the Outer Hebrides in Scotland. She sings mainly in Gaelic, a language still spoken in parts of Scotland and Ireland. She also did the soundtrack for the Disney movie called Brave and has a great voice.

Next is a traditional folk song performed by Kate Rusby from Yorkshire in England.

Edited by MidnightMist

• 3 months later...

Here's a Swedish cover of Bob Dylan's Tomorrow is a long time performed by Thåström - Men bara om min älskade väntar (who in turn is doing his own interpretation of the band that originally covered it, Nationalteatern)