3DXChat Community

Examples of collars, oh my!

RosaFoxy

Guest Suikazura

Maybe we should try reverse psychology?

No, we definitely don't want collars! That is the last thing we want! We want (insert something really stupid here), that is what we really want!

<fingers crossed>

Guest Eddster

Maybe we should try reverse psychology?

No, we definitely don't want collars! That is the last thing we want! We want (insert something really stupid here), that is what we really want!

<fingers crossed>

Why the heck would I want updates!? I hate change, keep it vanilla baby!  ;)

Yay...xGold beer...fucking great.

Thanks for no collars. Even though they have been ready for almost a month and are static models so, any bs regarding how hard to implement them goes out of the window.

I don't think there is any value to give feedback to the dev team to be honest. Not just this but overall disacknowledgement of requests of players is pathetic.

Yay...xGold beer...fucking great.

Thanks for no collars. Even though they have been ready for almost a month and are static models so, any bs regarding how hard to implement them goes out of the window.

I don't think there is any value to give feedback to the dev team to be honest. Not just this but overall disacknowledgement of requests of players is pathetic.

I agree with Freya in every point.

The new added stuff is nothing players wanted to see. I mean the drinking option is cool, but I have to admit that it seems the quality of the animations got less. It's just a subjective meaning. 

But compared to other animations the drinking one is just ... bad. :mellow: 

The collars might be a bit special and just for some players, but as you can see soo many want to see them added and I think there are also lots of people who don't say a word in here.

So just add them and show interest in the community, your costumers and in the end at you company and your own job. (Yes! Everything is connected to each other!) 

Wake up and recognize it or it will be too late ... one day! :mellow: 

Please add those collars or you might loose more paying (!) costumers by time. Don't overuse their patience more than you already did. :angry: