3DXChat Community

Examples of collars, oh my!

RosaFoxy

My collar, guaranteed to be no where near as good as Sols.

Also, can I be Sol's running mate for the election?  :lol:

Hehe...still better than the horrible bare...unclaimed look of my poor throat ;)

Does running mate mean we can only vote for 1 of you though?...or could it be President and First Lady maybe...*giggles* ...joking...

Hehe...still better than the horrible bare...unclaimed look of my poor throat ;)

Does running mate mean we can only vote for 1 of you though?...or could it be President and First Lady maybe...*giggles* ...joking...

First Lady?! OMG! Take THAT all my old firends who said I would never achieve anything!

obviously have dibs on First Lady!

or else

:ph34r:

obviously have dibs on First Lady!

or else

:ph34r:

The intricacies of US politics are lost on me...we have a coalition government and a queen...does that work better?

My vote is easily bought though. :)

COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!COLLLARSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? About 3 months to add those collars in here? Are you serious?  :huh: 

It gives me the impression that you're not really working much on the game. It's always the same. Working on it for 2 weeks or so and then let it rest for a while. 

Not the right way and a reason, why people leaving. 

But I have to admit. Great job Sol. Thank you for the collars :wub: , even they came too late for me.

Hiya Gizmo and Lisa, it looks like the first collar (the silver one with the rings) is a little warped for some reason. Also, all the collars are black, which is a little odd, shouldn't there be more color options for them? Since most of the collars are made of metal, black is a little odd  :) Hope you guys can fix it as soon as possible  :)

• 1 month later...

Still proudly wearing mine thank you Sol...in fact I've not been without one since they were given to me.

Bumping cos I'd still love to see more variety...or be able to colour some of them...and I still wonder if leashes are possible?

I know...I know...we always want more and there's so many other priorities I guess but...well...I'm a brat lol