3DXChat Community

Examples of collars, oh my!

RosaFoxy

Updates came, but no collars, even they are already finished and only have to be added.  :mellow: 

Some feedback would be nice, but maybe too much to expect.  :huh: 

Hoping they will be added in one of the next updates. Hope dies last, right after patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's discuss:

Lets ponder the question of why.   Why have the developers not implemented the collars yet.   And I have had a thought to share.  Collars in many views of sexual society are viewed to be almost like wedding rings.   Maybe they ( the devs )  don't want collars in the game for when random JoeSchmoo5000 comes into game and sees all the girls and boys collared  -- that it might hurt business.  hmmm ?  And add more complaints that everyone is taken * shrugs *   

Your thoughts  ?

* hugs to all those who want one *

Let's discuss:

Lets ponder the question of why.   Why have the developers not implemented the collars yet.   And I have had a thought to share.  Collars in many views of sexual society are viewed to be almost like wedding rings.   Maybe they ( the devs )  don't want collars in the game for when random JoeSchmoo5000 comes into game and sees all the girls and boys collared  -- that it might hurt business.  hmmm ?  And add more complaints that everyone is taken * shrugs *   

Your thoughts  ?

* hugs to all those who want one *

Ahhh if that were a reason, why they implement not the other stuff who wants the players since months (or maybe year ^^)...? (just read all the suggestions about the user roomes or clothes^^)  or just look how many want user created content because the updates not so often and often not that stuff what they wanted...

im thinking about the brandnew feature announced from the devs... all was really excited to hear about the secret new feature... (me too i was hope were getting the wasd control system or/and a ego sight) and at the end what was it? drinking beer... and it cost xgold (at this moment i dont have some xgold to try this.... super hyper new feature hihi^^). i meet at the next days... no one single person how was happy with this.... all was say there are disapointing about this update and exactly not that what they wanted (sure drinkin animation is nice to have but not really necessary^^ and the price getting many peoples angry... ok the devs gave us dayli xgold gifts a few days after that (thank you dear devs *kiss now i can send more gifts to my beloved friends^^)  )

i think this is hurting the business much more.

The game is really awesome but for the money we paid, and the content we get.... you know what i mean^^ for me im only still stay here to see my friends and my love Josarah :wub:

But they could solve the problem when they allow user created content implemented in the official patches or just inplement the stuff what the user wants :)

AND I WANT COLLARS!!!! YEAYYYYY!!! :P

and yes... i want also some promise/weeding rings in this game too :D

If it was up to me those collars would be sitting firmly around all your necks right about now  :lol: Sadly it's out of my hands it seems...

Now now, in the spirit of emancipation you sure would look fabulous with one around your neck as well :P, right girls ?

If it was up to me those collars would be sitting firmly around all your necks right about now  :lol: Sadly it's out of my hands it seems...

Then why are you not in charge?...hmm methinks perhaps we need to change our campaign strategy ;)

Sol for president!