3DXChat Community

A message from SugarBunny

Sugar Bunny

I've learned two lessons here on 3dx.

The first is that most people would rather see you fail than succeed themselves. If there is a real sin that pervades 3dx it’s not lust, but envy.

The second is that pride cometh before the fall. You can think you've earned love or respect or kindness, but none of these are ever a given. Most people will forget anything you do for them in moments, so in the end we must all carry our own water - be self-sufficient and self-motivated.

But all that being said, I choose to carry on here. To try and tame my pride and learn from my mistakes. Perhaps I will yet change 3dx as I envisioned, into a wonderful place where everyone can find excitement and happiness and connection. Or perhaps in the end it will be me that's changed, and dwindle into a reflection of the wasted potential here now.

We shall see.

For now I ask all I have wronged to forgive me, I forgive all who have wronged me, and I will neither ignore nor friend anyone.

To all those who wish me well, thank you for your good wishes. To all those who hate me, I ask that we start with a clean slate.

I wasn't going to post but your first couple of sentences make me question your sincerity. Your apology or whatever this is starts as a veiled insult to those in disagreement with you. Bunny, why would anyone be jealous? Many before you have done the same things in different ways. Some of those people no longer play but still, I've never seen them come off as so egomaniacal or narcissistic. It was always to engage the community as a whole. Fun times and such. You came off as very abrasive from go. The tone of this post might not be very abrasive but then you seem to assume that one cannot read between the lines.

Guest RomanFox

Just making sure... This post is not a trolling comment, nor is it mocking or anything of the sorts.

When I heard that SugarBunny was going to completely quit organizing her events, I was actually shocked.

I've never had and never will have anything against original concepts that bring people together.

Speaking purely about Sugarbunny's events; they are fun, original, well-organized and obviously gave hundreds of people a great time.

So it would be saddening to see them disappear. You can understand that reading that she will continue her events is actually a relief.

And I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

My advice, if you choose to take it, is that you should try and refrain from politics. Do what you do best and continue organizing these events and don't get side-tracked by people that aren't convinced or interested.

Continue for those that enjoy your events and focus on just that (because in the end, that's what matters).

Guest Fuwakumi

I've been reading this post and 2 others. I'm still considered a newb because I've barely started earlier this month. Honestly reading what happened scares me. I was having fun being in the forums and thought I wouldn't find these kinds of posts in this game.

I don't know what to think about all of this. And now I'm a bit scared to even say anything after reading all of this. :(

I've been reading this post and 2 others. I'm still considered a newb because I've barely started earlier this month. Honestly reading what happened scares me. I was having fun being in the forums and thought I wouldn't find these kinds of posts in this game.

I don't know what to think about all of this. And now I'm a bit scared to even say anything after reading all of this. :(

Thier is nothing wrong with having fun yes people will not always agree with one another and so on but to threaten people is really distasteful and this is were the problem has come in .

Aw... they deleted all my sweet WW2 firestorm analogy pictures. Oh well.

Don't worry about a few bad apples.  The majority of the 3Dx community isn't like that and you can just avoid the ones that cause drama.  You can speak your mind all you like! If someone berates you for your opinion... then they're just being an ass and you shouldn't worry about them... Don't let what has transpired lately with a few of it's members color your impression on what 3Dx Chat is as a whole.

SugarBunny, just like Fox, it shocked me to see you'd stop running your events. I personally enjoyed the events such as the snuggle parties and newb workshops and many people have praised the countless orgies that you organized.

I'm sure you'll still have an audience for your events, they were pretty popular after all. Some people might be a bit weary at this point. They might need to see that things are different this time around before they decide to give it another try, myself included. Nonetheless, I still wish you the best with your future events.

I am going to comment on someone saying this thread should be locked. . NO it shouldnt, as a owner of my own diary i advocate that she should be free to say what she wants but also due to it being kind of a backhanded apology she needs to expect issues with it. its like saying you are all pieces of crap but hey, lets start over anyways. But thats ok, you should be free to say whatever you want here  as long as its within the rules

Maybe it shouldn't be locked but it does need to be moved. This isn't a diary... it's an announcement and probably should be moved to Member Announcements.

Hi there,

I've been reading this post and the first one too (the locked one).

I think what happened is sad for everyone, the people involved, the community and 3dx as a whole. But since we can't change the past, let's move on...

I only wondered why this kind of discussion wasn't settled in a groupchat between the three people involved, rather than making it a public mud throwing party...

After all, we are adults that just want to have fun in here, aren't we ?

Hope you don't mind me saying :)

Guest RomanFox

Hi there,

I've been reading this post and the first one too (the locked one).

I think what happened is sad for everyone, the people involved, the community and 3dx as a whole. But since we can't change the past, let's move on...

I only wondered why this kind of discussion wasn't settled in a groupchat between the three people involved, rather than making it a public mud throwing party...

After all, we are adults that just want to have fun in here, aren't we ?

Hope you don't mind me saying :)

Hey there,

Thanks to KatieLawson, we were able to get into a group conversation with Sugarbunny yesterday. However, she told us she was quitting everything and left before we could say anything. The discussion on the forum happened because that was the location Sugarbunny chose for all of us to spill our frustrations (mind that she had ignored us within the game and did not make any attempts to settle the differences away from the public eye). I agree with the fact that this was best done in a private environment or setting... However, it wasn't in our hands.

I don't mind you saying that at all.

Give it a rest SugarBunny and stop playing 'woe is me'. We all know what you're capable of. One of your minions sent me a link to this picture hoping to cause trouble between Jas and I. Also, someone within your 'organisation' gave us the info about this pic. We know it was you who did it, we know the person who played Jasmine etc etc etc. Also this is the type of tactic you employ when people don't go along with you. Remember, not going along with you is not 'wronging' you 

bPk9llv.png

*Rolls my eyes* KittyJimmyKingVanilaJuiceHarleyPussyJamesArmy typical crap from him.   God I kept track of all his names.

Just out of curiosity. Are you aware that KittyCaitlin is speaking on your behalf, Sugarbunny? This makes me wonder and also severely damages credibility.

owDldRQ.png

Guest RomanFox

dom, roman, seems these morons seem to love coming after you, by all means message me in forums next time and i will log right in, lets see how big and bad these internet tough guys are when they have to deal with someone who is a bigger prick then them ;)

I'll keep it in mind. However, it's not really about who's the bigger prick. It's about letting these people realize that they're handling things so wrong and breaking multiple rules along the way. They're putting themselves in a bad spotlight over and over again...

Guest RomanFox

he also said kittycaitlin was a diff person till his ass got busted so its pretty clear his word means shit. also find it funny that he chose to go after the girl and not roman, so i guess we can add coward to the list

That's what I've been noticing... They've been actively targeting Domonique the entire time. I guess the only reasons here is because they think Domonique is weak (and they are severely mistaken) and because she didn't back down on telling exactly what happened... I guess it boils people's blood when they get caught.

I would LOVE to believe SB and try an forget all this bullshit but the sad thing is, there's not one reason to believe a single word she says.

That being said, I'm so fucking done with this shit.  

SB & SB minions: Leave me alone.  Leave my friends alone.  Stop asking what happened.   

Here's a few tibdits not including that ridiculous poster she made.  Sorry they're not in order.  I can't even upload SSs in order let alone manufacture fake evidence.  And I hope you all recognize the same kind of "plea for help" in the picture.  What a colossal waste of time, and what a ridiculous megalomaniac.

I'm soooooo done with this.  I really don't wanna have to post any more garbage on this topic.  Don't make me change my mind.

post-348-0-36588300-1476397684_thumb.png

post-348-0-76209400-1476397978_thumb.png

post-348-0-24635800-1476397979_thumb.png

post-348-0-01546800-1476397980_thumb.png

post-348-0-05837300-1476397984_thumb.png

I know Sugar has done a lot of questionable things that have harmed people, but she is on thin ice and all it would take is one fuck up and she's banned. All politics aside her events were really fun and helped so many people. I know she's harmed a lot of you in the past but peace always has a price. Lets all bury this and avoid the mistakes of the past.

I know Sugar has done a lot of questionable things that have harmed people, but she is on thin ice and all it would take is one fuck up and she's banned. All politics aside her events were really fun and helped so many people. I know she's harmed a lot of you in the past but peace always has a price. Lets all bury this and avoid the mistakes of the past.

yesterday at sin in a confrontation with her she accused me of trying to bring her down like she is the only one here who helps noobs. i have helped many people here but i don't need to do it in classes. i respond often to the 'welcome thread' on the forum and tell people if they want to know anything please feel free to ask, anytime...and people do. one thing about the noobs class which i tried to discuss with SB. while i see some merit in it, some of my best times here were when i was a noob. discovering things for myself, talking to complete strangers at various places. i remember when i discovered the hidden place up in the hills at the beach, omg i was so excited i could barely contain myself. i somehow got into a game of T o D with a bunch of hardcore 3dxers like in my first two hours here and some of those people are still very close friends and that was almost 18 months ago. looking back at my time here, i would have hated learning all that stuff in a classroom. Ofc when i told SB all this and suggested that she might be ruining some people's experience here without them even knowing it she just hinted that im a hater and i have no idea what im talking about.