3DXChat Community

Natsumi Kusunoki ~ Tail of a Ninja Kitty =^.^=

Natsumi

2016-10-11_2254.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hewo 3DX! Dis iz a fun Diary/Adventure story about your very own Ninja Kitty (me).

Now dis iz private so you iz welkome to read it any time :) but pweeze no post anything

in da topic. Dis is my diary and it special. 

CHAPTER ONE: BOOPED INTO EXISTENCE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My journey into becoming da awesome ninja you know today all started on a hot day in da middle of July. Boy waz dat a vewy hot day. I remember cuz I took off pretty much all of my clothes and was a sweaty kitty (and yus, I was nakie). Anyways I had been on Red Light before but da game just was too meh for me. So I went around looking for a fun, kinky, and happy place where I could meet people and also haz naughty time. *giggles*. I then stumbled on 3DXChat on July 15th of the year 2015. I wasn't into pay to play games but it looked cool (and I was right ^_^). So I downloaded the game and got a month subscription just to test it out, and geez was I impressed. Now of course what we had back then (I and the older players) was little compared to wat we haz now. 

I remember the moment I entered 3DXChat for the first time as if it was yesterday (which would be weird if it was yesterday and now i'm just rambling on...sorry back to story.). I was like a kitty fresh off the boat and had no idea what to do. I was a total newbie with a sex drive of a rabbit (Which iz funny cuz i'm a kitty and I still have a high sex drive. well maybe not as much as I use to. but it iz funny that sex drive is comparable to bunnies. Ok I promise this will be the last time I interrupt *fingers crossed behind back*) and was fucking just like any newb does on their first day. I think I did like 20 guys before I chatted with anyone.

I later stumbled upon a Wedding Party the next day, and it changed this ninja's life forever! It was the wedding party of Mateelda (my bestie SPOILERS!) and Jokerr. The room I guess was being hosted by a guy named Franko (which I'll get into later shhh.) and they were playing hip hop and rap music. Franko was on the table shouting at people and there were tons of people in there. I however was too busy with my mouth on a cock or two to really take notice of what was going on. But I soon grabbed some courage and ate a few cookies stuffed with catnip and began socializing with people. I noticed the "Pink" text that was being shown in the chat box and was curious and confused as to how everyone was doing it.  I decided to ask Franko how to make my text pink, and this is what he said:

"To make your text pink, you have to shout into your computer and say PINK!!" - Franko

I am embarrassed to say I actually believed him and did just that! When I realized that I had been pranked I felt both stupid and silly. He eventually told me that you have to put in "/me" before you type in your message.

At first glance I don't think Matty (Mateelda) liked me that much. Back then she was a bit of a B-word and a bit intimidating to most. At least that's what the rumors were. Bottom line iz she was a tough cookie. But we later became pretty good friends after getting to know one another. Jokerr on the other hand was a different story, but more on that later! Anways back to the wedding party. I ended up hooking up with Franko on the couch while Matty and Jokerr were also wrestling on the other couch (You see the apartment was separated into two parts. One part was for the party and guests and the other part was a private area for the bride and groom. Me and franko somehow ended up screwing in the same room as Matty and J...I think I was drunk or high on catnip or something. Long story short it was a hell of a night.). We fucked for about a good hour before Matty gave me the stink eye and Jokerr eventually asked us to give them privacy. So I ended up at Franko's apartment and I'm sure the neighbors could hear the bed bouncing and me Mewing. After a long session of sex, Franko asked me to be his girlfriend, which I of course said yes (keep in mind I was a newb at the time) and he was the first boyfriend I ever had on 3DX. Thus ends the story of my first two days on 3DXChat!! 

More to come! Leave a Like and tune in for more Ninja Tales ^_^

CHAPTER TWO: NAKED SUMMER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Franko and I began dating on 3dx for a few days and it was awesome. I also started my first ever room called Natsumi's Naked Pool Party. It was a big hit. I didn't have a stream yet back then but I still managed to get a big crowd. I would steal the girl's panties and put them in a secret drawer (Yes I still have them hidden shhhh.). We had lots of fun. After one week Franko suddenly disappeared and I didn't have anyway of contacting him. I asked around if anyone had seen him but nope! I waited for weeks wondering where he was and I was sad. I eventually broke up with him without him knowing and later found out that he had gotten a virus on his computer and that was why he was unable to get on. I feel guilty even until this day (maybe only a little). On the 20th I threw a big birthday party for my avatar (not my real birthday but was fun) and Nixxx DJ'd for the event. I kept the room on all night so everyone could dance, fuck and have a great time. When I woke up I had a few condoms in my hair (eww kinda gross if you ask me.).

Anyways I did another Pool Party and and still had the room going for another 4 hours. One day matty invited me to a party and that's where I first met xLisbethx. I even remember what she was wearing! (She had short red hair, the spike color, glasses on, she even had a red corset with the leather skirt the same color, and was wearing the long leather boots.) I didn't know what to think of her at first but she seemed pretty cool! I also met a lot of other silly girls and kitties too. Long story short I spent most of that summer naked! 

Matty and I grew to be very close friends, and a lot of people seemed surprised that I was unaffected by her intimidating personality. (I dunno, I guess I'm just too adorable   :P) We would spend most of our time playing around and I'd enjoy teasing Jokerr alot :). Jokerr's best friend on 3dx was named Thelonius. He was a great guy (also bald). We'd team up sometimes and embarrass Jokerr and make him feel uncomfortable when we all played Spin the Bottle. Around the same time that I was still waiting for Franko to return, I was at a party and met this guy named SilverSurfer. He was really sweet and we talked for hours. After a while I eventually gave into my urges and let him ask me out. The thing was Franko and I had only dated 3 days which wasn't really enough to form an actual virtual relationship. So I hooked up with Silver and we dated for a while. I later found out that Franko was back and was looking for me. That day I wish the feeling in my stomach was only a stomach ache. 

He didn't take the break up very well and I tried to talk with him but he ended up hiding in Jokerr's room. I felt so sad about breaking up with him and him not wanting me back that I reached out to anyone and ended up at the doorstep of Ravenesk and Lisbeth. They cuddled me and wiped away my tears and then offered me something that I would've had never dreamed of in all my 9 lives. A Family. They asked if I wanted to join their family called Ohana (Before anyone gets confused this is THE original Ohana. The one that started the others.) 

THE ORIGINAL OHANA MEMBERS

Ravenesk

xLisbethx

Kimbn

Natsumi

Deelicious

Lanalove

Dragor

ScottyTooHotty

LunaLust

I accepted and was welcomed into their company. Anyways back to SilverSurfer, we ended up getting together and we had fun. But there was a small issue with our relationship. Silver had a bad habit of coming on for maybe 2 hours at the most and then leaving and not coming back for maybe a week or more. There were some nights that I was left unsatisfied. But I wanted our relationship to work. Meanwhile, my time with ohana was the best ever!! We played games, and family fun time and even did naughty stuff *giggles*. We did a lot of naked pool parties and Ravenesk even helped me set up my very first Stream!!! 

I felt so alive and happy I was able to play what ever song I chose without those annoying commercials (Yeah I don't like commericals! Meh!). There is so much to talk about of this summer of 2015! I remember when I first met Pierriousss and started working for White Palace Brothel! Which is another story for next week 

:o CLIFFHANGER!!