3DXChat Community

My first video in 3DX GIFs - How do I make videos?

JakeArtist

B) Greetings new friends and artists!

Here is my first video that I made with hundreds of still photos, similar to a very long GIF file, at 90MG.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19621/midnight-anal-adventure

Be sure and watch full screen HD.

At the time I forgot that I could get rid of the interface objects on the screen (shift+Z), so I edited everything out in A. Photoshop! :o

My question is, what software is everyone using to make real time videos in 3DX?

Thanks! Jake

Fraps sucks in my opinion as video isn't compressed.

The last update was more then 3 years ago ^^

With SnagIT sucks a bit the yearly upgrade price to get a upgrade to the newest version :rolleyes:

I've nothing against this business policy but for a Screenshot program is it too costly :mellow:

Shadowplay if ya got a Nvidia card for straight up recording at highest rez possible with 60fps. I think new one even has up to 4k if you can handle that.

Fraps is alright for free solution as well. 

For pay ones i always liked..  Camtasia for a all in one desktop recording solution/Video editor . It costs a bit though. But is very user friendly, cheaper and easier to use then Sony vegas pro...

Sony vegas pro. Probably one of the best, not user friendly at all. Holy shit you need to sell your first born to afford it.. I have mine from school and it still costs megabucks with student discount. Not worth the price for hobbyist but quality product for serious video nuts. 

Been fiddeling with Wondershare Filmora lately as well . Its really nice little program. Has full on screen capture( Custom window or full desktop), microphone capture as well as a video editor.  Tons of neat post processing effects,  filters and overlays. They are always adding new ones as well every month.  It is sweetest little video editing program i have seen in a few years and probably only one i would even think about paying for at this point in time. Extremely user friendly and has tons of options for exporting into almost any file you can think of. like 50 bucks for lifetime license or 30 a year. Has a trial to test out as well but leaves a watermark. I would totally suggest checking this one out above all others. It is really fun and its one of the few i found that you can reverse a video and play it backwards!!. Comes in handy for gifs and vids.  

There is lots. If you don't want to spend no money just use fraps and movie maker. Just make sure you have lotsa space on your harddrive for those raw uncompressed fraps recordings.

Typically use:

http://www.fraps.com/- For capturing videos for movies.

http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/- For editing since i find it more affordable then Adobe Premiere(since i don't use pirated software)

http://www.h264encoder.com/- For Compression since it keeps a high quality at a very high level compression rate(plus it is freeware)

EDIT: Like Nymphpott said Sony vegas is really expensive, not to user friendly either so it takes a little to get to learn it. Would say all over best editing program is probably Adobe Premiere(but almost by far most expensive. So would also suggest you consider both level if in depth function use you want mixed with what you want to spend if you're buying and not using either pirated or freewares. IF you never plan to really do any in-depths editing like working in layers, with transparency or color correction and etc. You could probably also edit really easy using the window live movie maker, if was what i started out using before i wanted more function and possibilities. ON plus side Windows live movie maker is free to and comes with standard window versions.

• 1 month later...