3DXChat Community

I had trouble patching the game as well.

Uinstall game

Use Gizmo's tool to clear all 3dx data

Reboot

Reinstall the game

At least that worked for me.

I tried multiple times, but rebooting did the trick after removing everything.

But it's not the way i see a game. Delete, reinstaling it. And using almost a tool ...

What a shame.

While I agree there might be some issues, in some particular cases like this one, you cannot fault the game. For example, for me the patch went perfectly fine, just as it went perfectly fine for many others, without going through the hurdles.

Most, if not all the patcher issues come from your own internet provider, antivirus.. not from the game itself. Same goes for the people who don't make sure to have a none modified .dll placed before patching.

Again, I'm only talking about the patcher issues.

Hmmm eu acho que você é agora o primeiro com problemas sobre Patch: 353 e AMD

Será que você tente atualizar o driver da placa gráfica?

had even com a minha mesma TBM problema e ADM'm já a tentar instalar o 10 tempo :(já feita tudo e4stou tentando agora um novo download SETAP e continuar tentando até conseguir.

it installs just right but at the time of patched it is infinite yesterday stayed for three hours until q desisiti hung computer to start again today

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I literally JUST updated the game with the "Patcher.exe" and it did successfully updated and restarted my game. But, when the game opened there was no login screen.... just a black window with nothing on it. No errors or anything. Now before the patch it was working just fine but now it's not working at all. I will add a screen shot of what it looks like. Could this be because of the patch? And am i the only one? Please Let me know on how i can fix this or if i just have to wait for them to make another patch to fix it. Thanks guys.

~AF

post-13500-0-74385300-1479282230_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

I literally JUST updated the game with the "Patcher.exe" and it did successfully updated and restarted my game. But, when the game opened there was no login screen.... just a black window with nothing on it. No errors or anything. Now before the patch it was working just fine but now it's not working at all. I will add a screen shot of what it looks like. Could this be because of the patch? And am i the only one? Please Let me know on how i can fix this or if i just have to wait for them to make another patch to fix it. Thanks guys.

~AF

Never mind...posted a tad too late.

If u have black screen or patcher error - u have to remove you're mods (re-install game) and download without mod from site.

MOD doesn't work (yet).

По русски: Из-за мода все ваши проблемы, если у вас черный экран или ошибка при патче - удалите игру и установите БЕЗ модов заново. Будет все ок.

--Амальфи  B)

Hey y'all, it seems I got a bit of a problem. After this last patch, when I log in I dont see any of the private rooms nor anyone on any if the main areas like Fresco or the beach.

I have reinstalled the game twice now and I am getting the same result each time. The kicker is I did log on earlier but when I reloged, I got a black login screen so that is what started my reinstalls of the game.

Anyone think of a fix or am i fucked till they patch their patch?

if you were using a hack, you have to restore the vanilla .dll before each patch.

I recommend you rename the 3DXChat Beta directly and keep it as a back-up copy. then reinstall the game.

I did, 3 times sofar. I will see if I still have an older install of the game and see if that patches up correctly.

• 1 month later...

Hey, Thank you again for making your customer feeling bad about your sloppy work.

Yes, It's 3DXChat sloppy patch added up again.

My only suggestion is do not fuck around by adding up some new when everything running OK.

You should release beta test for voluntary players.

What I've learned from you, it's not professional game provider at all.

Most of new patch were fucked up all the time.

50% of entire patches fucked up your customer.

Please consider, I'm really pissed.