3DXChat Community

NEWB WORKSHOP - Monday, October 10th at 18:30 (6:30pm) CST

Sugar Bunny

I wish to apologize for ending the workshop early. I shall be carrying on with the Newb Workshops next week, and hope to carry on the tradition of helping new players here in 3dx to the very best of my abilities.

Domonique and Roman, I was always polite and respectful to you. I never made a move to harm you, and I helped you out on several occasions. You are both very cruel and petty people for ruining the workshop for both me and others, especially new players who were just there to try and learn about the game. I will not forget this.

Guest RomanFox

I wish to apologize for ending the workshop early. I shall be carrying on with the Newb Workshops next week, and hope to carry on the tradition of helping new players here in 3dx to the very best of my abilities.

Domonique and Roman, I was always polite and respectful to you. I never made a move to harm you, and I helped you out on several occasions. You are both very cruel and petty people for ruining the workshop for both me and others, especially new players who were just there to try and learn about the game. I will not forget this.

Sorry if you believe we were out to ruin your workshop. Both Domonique and myself are still happy to see they happen and believe it or not we never joined with the intention to ruin it. When the chat started getting flooded with messages and you asked people to type "H" if they have a comment or question... why did you call me a troll when I typed "H"? The topic at the time was that if you wanted "easy sex" you should go to a sex room... I wanted to give a comment on that to help the new players realize that sex rooms often lack descriptive play, the one thing that makes virtual sex quite interesting. After you called me out as a troll to the entire workshop, Domonique, acted in my defense... Sure she could have been more tactful about it, but maybe you could've considered the fact that I was trying to make a constructive comment to help rather than to work against. Call us petty people all you want, but the both of us have no gain in "ruining" your workshops. In fact, we prefer new players to pick up the ropes fast enough so they can add to the entire community as a whole.

However... You should know better than to call my (now real life) girlfriend a bitch... We had our differences in the past you and I and so did you and Domonique. I can only assume you are carrying a grudge for what happened and acted too soon.

The only thing I did that could be considered a troll was asking about "sleeping at the beach"... which you gave me a warning for and I stopped immediately.

In any case, on behalf of Domonique and myself... apologies for disturbing your workshop. But remember, you closed it AFTER you wrongly called us out and after we retaliated for doing so.

Good luck with any future workshops, and once more; our apologies to the newbies that had attended.

PS: Then there's the fact that you're now also punishing and manipulating a person who wasn't even attending and on her time is doing something for the community aswell... Purely based on the fact that Domonique and I get along with her. I consider that a very low blow to a helpless and innocent bystander. Yes... I'm talking about Naike.

See the screenshot below (Sorry for sharing this, Naike...)

gjDEAqs.png

It's okay u.u

I like to add that I don't have a poor judgement of character. I know Domonique and Roman for a while now... I know their past and they openly talked about their own mistakes back in the day. They've been nothing but honest to me and with proof aswell.

I was present when the first issues between Sugarbunny and Roman and Domonique happened... All I want to add is that it was very harsh what you did then, Sugarbunny...

I think it's wrong to take out your frustration on me just because they are my friends. I think it's wrong to stoke and tell me who I can or can't be friends with aswell.. It's called displaced aggression, Sugarbunny :(

It's, in my opinion, very unprofessional behaviour to handle things in this manner and it contradicts your claims too :(

I agree with RomanFox in thinking that maybe that past event is the reason you did not tolerate their presence in your workshop. Unfortunately I wasn't there... but I've seen the screenshots.

It's sad to see things like this happen...

DISCLAIMER: My tact is equal to that of a bull in a china shop.

Firstly I'd like to apologise to those in attendance at the workshop, as Fox has already said, it wasn't our intention to ruin anything. Like SugarBunny, we want to help newbs learn the game so they can become part of the community and enjoy it. You will have formed your own opinion of us by now, but I hope that you will take the time to come and get to know who we really are. We've been part of the game for a long time and both had very different experiences so, like SugarBunny, we have a wealth of knowledge that we are happy to share.

Secondly, I'd like to apologise to Naike. My dear, sweet friend.. I'm so sorry that you are being targeted purely on the basis that you are impartial and chose not to take sides. Naike is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have had the pleasure to meet in game or out and she does not deserve to be penalized just for being friends with us. If you get a chance to meet her and become friends, she will not let you down.

Now.. a little history about the relationship between Fox and I and SugarBunny:

When Fox and I first started out, we attended a couple of SugarBunnys events. She spoke with wisdom beyond her years and we chose to ask her advice on how to navigate an online relationship. She was very kind and agreed to try and help. Fox spoke to her alone on a number of occasions and found that she was interested in having me as a sub. It was after this revelation that we spoke to her as a couple, she questioned us individually while the 3 of us were in group chat and we both answered her questions openly and honestly. Even the ones about our real life situations. SugarBunny came to the conclusion that we should not be together, she gave reasonable explanations for this and we understood where she was coming from. I'm sure anyone reading this will know by now, that we chose not to follow her advice. I'm sure that it must have been frustrating for her to spend time helping us, but we chose to try and make it work anyway due to the fact we both felt very strongly for each other.

Through Naike, we joined SugarBunnys organisation to try and help develop the community within the game, Naike even designed logos for her to use in her cause. We attended a number of events to support her and Naike and were preparing to start doing our own workshops for newbs. It was during this time that we were told a story from SugarBunnys RL that she chose to share with us in the group that had been set up in Telegram for the organisation. Some of the information in the story didn't make sense to me so I questioned it. When it was explained to me, it still didn't add up in my mind.. it may be that I didn't fully understand but I researched it and asked for second opinions on what she'd been saying to see if it made sense to others. With the additional outside information it still didn't make sense so I continued to question it further. Now, returning to my disclaimer above, I fully admit that I am not the most tactful person in the world and there probably were much better ways I could have gone about it.

SugarBunny moved the dispute into a private chat, as I probably should have done, and told me that I was being disrespectful and rude. Now, I can understand why she thought that of me, I explained to her that I didn't mean anything by it. It continued back and forward in this manner until she requested I make a formal, public apology in the group for being, as she claimed, disrespectful and rude. I took offence to this because I was merely standing up for my opinion so I responded with the attached apology in the group TG chat.

4b35f27e02006f0b3452c26ca9ac27aa.png

After that, it's my understanding some people left the organisation, I do not know what happened after leaving the group. I didn't want to know, I didn't care. Again, it wasn't the most tactful response but I felt it needed to be said. Up until the workshop yesterday, we had completely left SugarBunny alone, not wanting to interfere with what she was trying to do.

Which brings me to the workshop yesterday. We stopped by to see how things were going, see if anything had changed since we were preparing to be involved with the workshops.. almost like professional curiosity. We did make some comments, got involved with the discussion and yes Fox made a small troll comment but nothing worth getting upset about. Someone had made a comment about sleeping on her bed and SugarBunny suggested they sleep at the beach instead. Which is what brought about Foxs troll comment. After that point, Fox and I had some genuine comments to add to what SugarBunny was teaching to try and help and Fox followed the rules and typed "H" when he had something to say. I admittedly did not because, as I've said before, tact is not my strong point. Unfortunately, his attempts at contributing were misread and he was falsely accused of being a troll. Being his in game wife, his RL girlfriend and just generally the kind of person I am, I jumped to his defense. Not that he needs it, but if anyone follows SugarBunnys advice and reads my profile, you'll see that doesn't matter.

After pointing out that we were only trying to contribute and that Fox had been following her rules, we were accused of trolling and I was called a bitch. She then blocked the both of us and stopped the workshop early. We stuck around to see what the outfall would be, after finding out that she was continuing to trash our names we explained our side of the story, sharing what happened previously with the public apology. It was very shortly after that, the room closed, I can only assume in an attempt to stop us from talking anymore and sharing our point of view on the situation.

Today, I come online to comments like this and finding out what happened to Naike, well it's a low blow to say the least, so my response to SugarBunny is this: Do your worst. It'll be a waste of your own time and energy. Our friends know us for who we really are, they know that we've got more interesting things to do than purposefully ruin your workshops, or anything else in the game for others. It's one thing to hold hard feelings about our falling out but it's another to actively target us because of a past conflict. But if you wish to use your "influence" to bring more people into this.. feel free.

For anyone who doesn't know us: I hope you take the time to talk to us before you decide on your opinion.

The cowardice is typical of you, Dominique, and when you're called on it you're too much of a sniveling, bitchy coward to actually own it.

And I meant what I said to Naike, who by posting my message has shown exactly why I would not recommend anyone trust their personal matters to her. She not only has poor judgement, but you cannot trust her to show discretion of any kind, and she freely associates with lowlifes like Domonique and RomanFox and will happily post private messages.

Before I'm done I'll make sure everyone knows who and what you all are, and I doubt you backstabbing cowards will find the judgement to your liking.

Guest RomanFox

First and foremost, Naike's been the most discrete person I've met. Her choice to inform both Domonique and myself about your blackmailing, stoking, and other such practices (to not only her, but others) is a good one. I also do not recall Naike claiming anything other than her conversations WITHIN her service to remain discrete. Your personal message here on the forum does not fall under said service.

But maybe it's best for people that have actually laid their trust in her to decide wether or not your claims are truthful or merely a pitiful attempt to get back at her for exposing your manipulative actions against her.

I think that you calling someone cowardice after she openly and honestly informed everyone about the actual facts is rather amusing. It is also rather interesting how aggressive your response is to, what was supposed to be, a more mature form of debating...

Also, I hope you understand that it's a waste of your time and energy. Maybe it would be better to channel that energy in continueing your productive endeavours (and maybe find better ways to handle those that do not want to kneel).

You'll soon find out just how energetic I can be Roman.

Already I'm reaching out to everyone on 3dx and letting them know exactly who you and Naike and your backstabbing bitch of a girlfriend really are. Domonique has opened a can of worms by her malicious nature, and now realizes that there are consequences, so I can understand why a groveling, pussy-whipped so-called man like you is scampering to try and protect her. You three have used me, abused my trust, and now have struck out of me in the most cowardly, underhanded way imaginable as punishment for me politely declining to work with you.

Jasmine and I are not friends, but at least she had the decency not to go after events which help people. You, Roman, and your conniving girlfriend, and your backstabbing friend Naike, are all going to be exposed for what you are.

I can't believe you're doing this, Sugarbunny :(

You're starting a war between people based on what you "THINK" happened and then you just start threatening their friends too?

I'll just drop this here:

w4kpmTu.png

And this too:

kKoP1nl.png

I think you misunderstood my request for help too... I told you that if you wanted to help you could, but you weren't forced to do anything. Me showing my friends what you said about them is not a form of "vengeance" for you deciding not to help me.. I've told you myself that I didn't want to have my service be a 24/7 one... because listening to all these kinds of problems would wear me down... Which was originally your advice. When I agreed to it, you then proceeded to say I don't put effort in what I'm trying to do.

I showed them the message because I thought it was mean... or what you would refer to as "cowardly".

Guest RomanFox

You'll soon find out just how energetic I can be Roman.

Already I'm reaching out to everyone on 3dx and letting them know exactly who you and Naike and your backstabbing bitch of a girlfriend really are. Domonique has opened a can of worms by her malicious nature, and now realizes that there are consequences, so I can understand why a groveling, pussy-whipped so-called man like you is scampering to try and protect her. You three have used me, abused my trust, and now have struck out of me in the most cowardly, underhanded way imaginable as punishment for me politely declining to work with you.

Jasmine and I are not friends, but at least she had the decency not to go after events which help people. You, Roman, and your conniving girlfriend, and your backstabbing friend Naike, are all going to be exposed for what you are.

Is this aggression really needed? Why are you this aggressive if I may ask? Is it because you pretend to be someone who you are not and now just a tiny bit of your true nature has been exposed? Is it because you've been reported? I don't understand why you would claim to be this "understanding" person when, whenever someone shares a different opinion, you basically want them beheaded. How can you even be so blind and not see you're doing exactly what you claim to fight against... Do the people here know that you turn to methods such as LLORT whenever you don't get what you want? Do people here know you try and send people to into groups so you can be fed information on how to dismantle them if they don't cooperate?

Aggression is a response to cowardice, Roman, and cowardice seems to be the only thing you're really, really good at. You know full well what you did. So does Domonique. You're just desperate to back peddle now that you realize you're being called on it and that there are going to be consequences for your actions. Unfortunately for you, you already have quite the reputation on 3dx, as does Domonique.

Once again, Naike, once again you're showing how little you can be trusted. Everything I post you can't wait to repost, and in so doing you've proven my point. I sent you that gift knowing you'd post it here, just like you'll use anything anyone tells you. You're worse than Domonique or Roman in that you have the brains to know better. You are the lowest, most despicable person I've had the misfortune to meet on 3dx, and it disgusts me that someone like you would offer a service in the guise of helping people only to use what they tell you for your own amusement and gain. The only thing that disgusts me more is that you used my friendship to help promote yourself.

Guest RomanFox

Well I've openly admitted to what I've done, so feel free to inform yourself and use it, if you feel like it.

Domonique on the other hand... You've got nothing on her you bluffing little person you! xD

But hey, you do what you feel you need to do, bunny ;)

I'd advise by looking up the meaning of the word "coward".. It was to my understanding that a coward would actually run away?

And as always, good luck in your endeavours!

In the meanwhile...

1.) would you like to comment on this LLORT (Lords & Ladies of Ruthless Trolling) group that you use to actively hunt people that do not do your bidding?

2.) Is there anything more you can say about the people that are gathering information in groups such as AoD, BDSMetal Gang, etc...?

What is your goal here?

3.) It has come to my attention there are quite a few people that aren't really fond of the way you've treated them... Is there something these people have in common I wonder... would it be difficult to find out if these people are actually as bad as you claim them to be? Have all these people been similar in their actions as Domonique and myself, in a way that they openly admitted to you that they did not like the way you operate and force people's hands?