3DXChat Community

Ship Wrecked on 1.0 Island - Survivors eats seaweed to increase potency

Matrix

The life and times of my friend Jody stranded on 1.0 Island.  She is perfectly incomplete.

Day 1: On the lookout for 2.0 Beta Cannibals

Been busy today collecting driftwood along the beach when I happened to find a hula hoop that washed up on shore thinking what I can do to put this into good use.
My supplies are running low; strange noises can be heard from some of the bushes on the beach. I don’t know what kind of animals make those grunting sounds so I'm reluctant to getting too close to investigate.
Eating berries soon gets boring so I continue to search hard for food all day because one of the last survivors said before he passed away... I had lovely coconuts; but, I can’t seam find them. O_O
Skies are blue and the ocean is calm. Most times it's peaceful except for when I have to fend off the local 2.0 Beta cannibals that come sniffing thinking I'm their lunch.
God I hope someone does rescue me, yet I do love the peace and tranquility 1.0 offers.

Day 2: Having a rough night running from someone wanting their Monkey Powdered

Met some guy that was washed up on the beach exhausted and close to deaths door. He seemed happy to see me and even offered a speared fish for supper, How Sweet!  Having previously had my berries with a bottle of abandoned 3DX beer, I politely declined.
It was getting late so I told him it was time for me to head up to my cave before darkness. He offered to come, warning me of potential 2.0 pirate raids. Ummm...I hadn't thought of that!

While walking up to the cave I spied what I think was his Cutlass and heard little sounds like "Arrrr" with some mutterings about powdering his monkey O_O.

This made me super suspicious so while he was building the fire I slipped out the back passage way with my booty intact!

Slept in a banana tree all night - which by-the-way has its advantages (even ship wrecked, a girl has needs). I awoke to a beautiful bird song and drank greedily, wonderful coconut water sent earlier with a message in a bottle from a caring friend.

I was happy I had survived another day!

Day 3: Getting perky from making rescue balloons from condoms!

Invigorating waterfall shower today in the intense heat got things perky again.

The scent of tropical flowers and dark shades of amber heavy in the air reminding me of more luxurious times, snuggled up in silk sheets, eating chocolate and strawberries while watching the latest Minions movie.  LOL!

I finally found a use for the hula hoop!  I made a skirt by attaching long blades of grass and supported it with the remains of my bikini top. It is functional and gives me protection from the sun, the small problem of looking like Baloo from jungle book can be overlooked by the fact that I now have the bare necessities of life    

Got tricked today by a guy that said he had some nice juicy plums but when I got there it was just a handful of dried up shriveled prunes O_O

I again declined his kind offer and went off in search of more exotic fruit.  It seems that not everyone here knows their fruit types because carrying a kumquat earlier I was stopped by a passing scavenger who told me I had a nice pear O_O

Day 4: Last remaining survivors resort to humping trees to keep warm

It wasn't so warm this morning and a short walk along the beach revealed a nice big fire but there was a rather odd man next to it.

He called to me and said to come over and be hot with him, I just stared watching.

"well, are you coming” he shouted; “Noooo”, I said, “I am just breathing heavy” O_O

He wasn't dressed very well and asked if I had something to make him look sexy, like OMG!!

I gave him the last of the beer I had    

Going to try and climb up the hills today and see if I can find anything useful.

The clubs are all derelict and supplies are getting hard to find.

The last remaining people are looking a bit weak and desperate.  Some are even starting to hug trees, at least I think that's what they were doing O_O

Day 5: Survivor found giving oral sex to German for bag of Nuts

Had fun with my vampire friend last night. She flew in using her bat radar O_O
We found a secret door in the abandoned NC and we broke in and found some more supplies, so handy because I know she likes nuts, hehe!
This morning was quite windy.  Not from the expected hurricane, I actually think it is all the fruit I have been eating fermenting in my tummy, omg!
Beach combing on the shore earlier I found a phone. First thing I did was delete the German contacts so now it's "Hans" free. Now at least I can have "oral" sex again 
I think I was hallucinating before because I thought the ocean was made of lemonade but then I realized it was just FANTA Sea. lol!
My spirits are high and I am still smiling.  I figured out how to make penis-colada, yay me!
No signs of the other survivors today but I did find an old lamp on the mountain last night.  It might come in handy for something - it gets pretty dark at night with no moon.

Day 7: Practicing my Hand Job by making Smoothies

Day 6 was a washout - high winds kept me inside a cave all day long. 

In the morning it was OK to go out.  I made a smoothie for breakfast, a lot of wrist action had to go into that!

Beginning to fear my friend the clown has been eaten by cannibals. I have been searching the island for his glasses.  No luck yet but I will keep searching.
Danced in SIN today on the pole.  Jody the naked dancer, how brave am I on an empty island - lol.
Met a Russian guy on the beach, he doesn't like noise I decided it wasn't a good idea to get my maracas out :-)
Had a naked sing in the Fresco club this evening and it just made me realize that when no one is about I keep getting naked, lol.
Just waiting now to meet Freud :-)

In the night time I was given sweet doggy, I mean "A" sweet doggy. Think I will call him, Wilson, after the film Castaway, he can be my ball.

The life and times of my friend Jody stranded on 1.0 Island.  She is perfectly incomplete.

Did you find some class A drugs there too and took them before posting? Or is it cabin fever and you're sailing from 1.0 to 2.0? XD

Its a Diary of a friend stranded on 1.0 Island. I use crazy headlines to attract attention but the writings are hers. She has an interesting sense of humor - that is if you get it.

Day 8 – Survivors eats seaweed to increase potency

Today I discovered why the sand keeps being wet. Because the sea - weed 
Quite a few of the shipwrecked survivors have passed on or tried to make a swim for it.
It has made me decide to go and try to explore the other side of the island.
It is a long walk and there are many horrible looking rocks to get over.
I might be gone a while, partly because the phone my friend sent has lost its charge and without Google Maps I could end up anywhere lol.
Wilson my doggy will keep me company - I'm sure we will be superfine
I will not be able to write for a while as I will be too far inland to send a bottle.

The life and times of my friend Jody stranded on 1.0 Island.  She is perfectly incomplete.