3DXChat Community

New to the game.

NatashaIsAwesome

So, Hey, I'm Natasha,

I plan on getting the game tomorrow cause one of my friends has gotten me quite hooked on it, I was wondering how RP works in the game and if anyone wants to like, Be RP buddies, I could use some as i won't have a clue what is going on in game when i get it.

If people are wondering, I have been RPing in games like Star Wars: The old republic, and Black desert online along with Tera for the past like five yearsish, So i have alot of experience, I'm not even sure this is the right area to post this but oh well,

If you guys have any like tips or ideas for rp, even some questions, message me? I don't even know if that is a thing on here either,

*Is new to this site and game*

Please go easy on me Q.Q Don't be to rough, Not that i mind rough. *Winks*

Hello hello and welcome !

From my experience you will find little to no strict in-character roleplay here, like you could find in most regular mmos. What people here think about when they hear roleplay is simply using nurses or police men/women outfits during their fun time.

There a few people with a 'strict' view of roleplay that indeed use the in-character POV. The Quiet Temple is currently working on establishing a set of rules and creating some background for such players. It'll be on the table soon ! But there is also some themed rooms around like jails and such that allows you to have a decent fun as well.