3DXChat Community

Sup community new here and need some info

RyanMatthewSeth

Dat don't mean dey like it. Dat jus means dey wanna b able 2 walk away w/out spendin all dat bread 4 6 or 12 months ahead. Imma say dis sum mite like it, but me imma need a few current playas as u call dem 2 tell me dey like it. U can pay 4 a year n a half year n advance. I wanna kno how ppl like it before I pay a dime mami.

Now dats a gud answer, but is it worth spendin money on. Its lots otha games dat u can meet ppl on n play 2getha w/out havin 2 spend money on.

Please forgive me ahead of time bc I know this isn't going to go well but..... If you are going to speak to chicks in game like you speak here I really don't think you will be getting a lot of action. But I could be totally wrong so don't go by what I say. All I know is, that typing you are doing is not a turn on for me.

Now for me I like the game it's self just wish there was more to it is all.

It ain't nothing 2 4give n I can form full sentences n words. I jus like typin dis way. I'll prove it.

Thanks for asking to be forgiven ahead of time. It's nice to know the game is enjoyable, but does it not have enough to keep a person's attention towards the long run? Now c I can use full words n sentences if I wannna, but thx 4 da info.

Oi, fella... dis game be lyke tha shit if ya lookin' fer a good tyme. Derz hunniez evry whur an' lot of 'em will wet yo dik  fo nothin' if ya let 'em.  Tho ya hav mo' fun if'n ya hook up with some homies up in there... thingz are better if ya got a crew to stride the hallz with.  Jus' give 'er a try an' I'm thinkin' you'll lyke it 'cause I sure do.

It ain't nothing 2 4give n I can form full sentences n words. I jus like typin dis way. I'll prove it.

Thanks for asking to be forgiven ahead of time. It's nice to know the game is enjoyable, but does it not have enough to keep a person's attention towards the long run? Now c I can use full words n sentences if I wannna, but thx 4 da info.

That there depends on you. No one can answer that for you. I've been with the game since sept. 1 2014 but for me it was the ppl that kept me with the game not the game it's self.

I call fake. He used google translate.

So u added me as a friend n u hea tryin 2 mock me. lol datz 2 funny, but I can use sum face tissues 2 wipe dez tearz from my i's cuz all y'all funny as hell got me laughin so hard I'm cryin. Got my chest tight like I smoked a nice 1.

yur so unik & original as some aliens are in here, reason why i added u in my friendlist.

edited : oh! finally you removed me of your friendlist! That is ok, you're an hostile alien comin from the dark side of the universe.

Edited by Briana